• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

858s hitting the line!!!

Yeah my Khaos overheated very easily on California's Sierra Cement.
My riding buddy has a 23 pro and added the 24 Polaris scratchers coolest running Polaris I have seen. I currently run an Alpha with no flap and it takes extreme conditions to get it hot so i am thinking the Catalyst will be fine with the improved cooler. edit It looks like you can add the Riot flap with 4 screws for those that prefer a larger flap. This is only looking at a parts fiche so you would have to actually confirm fit.

Last edited:
Anyone heard anything about delivery of the base model 858 (the black one)? I see the Mountain Cat and Snopro model’s being delivered but haven’t heard anything on the base model.

Yes, I sent emails to all employees the ones that I had saved and still worked there. I told them give the consumer choices of colors on all the models. I said give all the models an all black option. What do you know, the black base model sold more that the others from what I heard!! Sold out and I was dump founded when they offered it as a demo option and not a stock model! :cautious:

We received our M858 base model pre orders and our two demo sleds this morning!! Planning on adding the AC5S shocks and a Speedwerx can
Going to try to find some takeoffs, or is dealer pricing on the AC5s that much better than going with something from the aftermarket?

Anyone heard anything about delivery of the base model 858 (the black one)? I see the Mountain Cat and Snopro model’s being delivered but haven’t heard anything on the base model.
Looks like they're at dealers. Price on this one is tempting... much cheaper than another 9r, even a holdover.
Screenshot_20241003_161649_Facebook.jpg

Premium Features

Back