• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

858s hitting the line!!!

Also was not aware the front track shock was not ATAC. Might be ok, not sure it’s good running that shock in anything less then medium. Have never tried that shock on hard; maybe only for jumpers?
No ATAC models control the front arm shock and previous M ATAC came with the IFP front arm shock off the base models. This the first time the M ATAC models come with the QS3 float on the front arm. I was not impressed when my 2021 showed up with the cheap IFP shock on the front arm. And non ATAC models had 4 QS3 on them.

Built this for one of our Snowcheck customers picked up today. Black hand guards, Bumpers, and HDC running boards. It is too sexy.
Awesome glad you posted this. I have the black HDC boards. And could not decide between black or blue on the hand guards. Black it is. That looks great. Thank you!!!!

I was wondering if the front arm would hit the reservoirs. It looks really close….hmmm!!!
It looks like it is very light contact I would think if it is going to be an issue they would have seen it in pre production units last season.

Premium Features

Back