• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hatchers Pass- Palmer side

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
HA:rolleyes:....just use the 3/8 bolt instead :D:beer; mabye Dvarmit will come over and critique my work so i dont have to ;) ....life would be boring without you guys :D

Me thinks you forgot more about sleds than I know right now.. But I am willing to hand you the wrench ... :D

A
Apr 30, 2008
Anch, AK
I thought arcangel was closed. Maybe just the road, so how did you get over to that bowl? I have not been to Hatchers a great deal so I don't know my way around real well. Any help would be sweet

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Riding tomorrow

:clock:Hatchers tomorrow around 1030 at the upper parking lot. Giddy Up!!! Can't think of a better way to close out the year:face-icon-small-win

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
Anyone know what the temps have been up there?

It's been pushing -20, depending on what part of the valley you drive through. Saw -26 on the flats headed into anchorage today. :eek:

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Anyone know what the temps have been up there?

It's been pushing -20, depending on what part of the valley you drive through. Saw -26 on the flats headed into anchorage today. :eek:

I rode the willow side yesterday, hit -35 at hatchers pass road, went all the way to the last chance coffee house and it was -21. Had a great day. I would call it boarder line epic. Where we were riding is wasnt quite -21 below but it was CHILLY

B
Dec 28, 2008
New Years Eve Day!

I rode out at Hatcher's today with M1ke and LiveAlaska. I had a great time and am very humbled. I have a lot to learn but they were great instructors. Thank you Mike and Mike:D

Dec 6, 2007
Palmer
Hatchers Pass Conditions

Rode Hatchers today and it was tracked up bad, the areas that weren't tracked up were windblown with boulders all over the place. The "Lady Ranger" ticketed all snowmachiners whether they paid or not and was posting closed to snowmobiling signs for the entire area as we left. Parking prices have gone up and are now $20 a half day or $55 a full day. If paying half a day you have to load up and exit the park before coming back to pay the other half. It was windy and -75 up there and FLAT LIGHT as bad as it gets while socked in by snow fog making for a miserable day! :D And if you believe all this you should stay away this weekend and try Turnagain or Lost Lake!!!

IT WAS AWSOME up there today and I had a blast with Mr. J and Hostile1, thanks for letting me tag along and showing me around. I would post pics but it was just too cold every time we stopped to dig the camera out and take some pics.

Happy New Year Everyone
Please be safe out there

M
Nov 11, 2008
Alaska
I rode out at Hatcher's today with M1ke and LiveAlaska. I had a great time and am very humbled. I have a lot to learn but they were great instructors. Thank you Mike and Mike:D

Yeah, it was a lot of fun, we'll have to do it again some time. Here's a picture of you attempting the slope.:face-icon-small-hap

IMG_0799.jpg

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Lmao

Rode Hatchers today and it was tracked up bad, the areas that weren't tracked up were windblown with boulders all over the place. The "Lady Ranger" ticketed all snowmachiners whether they paid or not and was posting closed to snowmobiling signs for the entire area as we left. Parking prices have gone up and are now $20 a half day or $55 a full day. If paying half a day you have to load up and exit the park before coming back to pay the other half. It was windy and -75 up there and FLAT LIGHT as bad as it gets while socked in by snow fog making for a miserable day! :D And if you believe all this you should stay away this weekend and try Turnagain or Lost Lake!!!

IT WAS AWSOME up there today and I had a blast with Mr. J and Hostile1, thanks for letting me tag along and showing me around. I would post pics but it was just too cold every time we stopped to dig the camera out and take some pics.

Happy New Year Everyone
Please be safe out there

here,here
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!:face-icon-small-ton

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Riding Hatchers in the Morning

Heading up in the morning. Should see the upper parking lot around 1030. GITTY UP!! Hopin' for another Blue Bird Day:face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features