• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hatchers Pass- Palmer side

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
They've gotten more snow for sure, loading up pretty good up there but the wind picked up tonight. Hopefully it doesn't blast through the pass.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
They've gotten more snow for sure, loading up pretty good up there but the wind picked up tonight. Hopefully it doesn't blast through the pass.

Yeah, Ive been up there with the wind wipping at my house and parked on top of a ridge up there and it will be calm. You can see the wind blowing in the valley its wierd, looks like its going to be like that again, the mine is only reporting peak winds of 12mph rightn now.:D

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Just got back from Hatcher's, riding with BottomFeeder & his dad Robert and it was a awesome day. Full throttle pulls every where you went. Was a little concerned at the beginning of the day due the the wind just a whippen threw Palmer but all was calm up in the Pass (thanks 800RMK151 for the heads up on the wind). Snow was deep and untouched. It was a great ride! Post some pictures later.

Reactions: BottomFeeder m7.
A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Just got back from Hatcher's, riding with BottomFeeder & his dad Robert and it was a awesome day. Full throttle pulls every where you went. Was a little concerned at the beginning of the day due the the wind just a whippen threw Palmer but all was calm up in the Pass (thanks 800RMK151 for the heads up on the wind). Snow was deep and untouched. It was a great ride! Post some pictures later.

any time...ive been riding up there for a while and it seems to do that a lot:D It was nice up there im heading back tomrrow:D Got to get it while its there!!!

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
It's starting to look alot like Christmas

What an awesome day to be able to ride Hatchers!! :)Only thing missing was the Sun!!!:face-icon-small-coo Going back on Monday, save some snow:cool:

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Here's some pic's. I think the best part of the day was coming back to the parking lot to load up and seeing Bottomfeeder do one last pull close to the truck & then get stuck. Which led to tracking up what was near the lot, about honest 3.5' 4' of untouched powder. After about half hour of that we just had to load up.
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii176/galleygalley/?albumview=slideshow

B
Nov 26, 2007
Full Size.
Hatcherspass12-27-08002.jpg

Hatcherspass12-27-08126.jpg

Hatcherspass12-27-08105.jpg

B
Nov 26, 2007
its nice. Recorder Mic Everything is In the Camera. Loading a 300mb file right now. Gona Put it on HD for youtube. Does Contain some Kussing lol. O yea Care right OMG ROCK ***************** !! LOL

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
HAHA yeah not too bad especially for this time of year...prob about a foot of fresh

True about a foot or so, but if you go just to right of the toilets in the pics there was some snow there that hasn't been touched all season. That was the best stuff.

H
Feb 8, 2008
so is anybody going up tomorrow?? im alone but i can drive or pull a trailer. give me a call my number is (907)351-3028 ask for Ryan, im in wasilla and i will wake up when ever.

Premium Features