• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 catalyst

Funny, last year everyone was bagging on them for not changing. Now bagging on them for changing. She said new models for three years. So you can bet they’ll have a 800 turbo eventually lol. I’ll buy a new one if it’s a decent price. Any estimates on that been leaked?

arcticchat articles sure cover better than snowest's. the blacked out one looks great! still best looking sleds for years now imo. i cant get over the turtle doo, it just wont grow on me. lynx fixed it.

Funny, last year everyone was bagging on them for not changing. Now bagging on them for changing. She said new models for three years. So you can bet they’ll have a 800 turbo eventually lol. I’ll buy a new one if it’s a decent price. Any estimates on that been leaked?

No matter what cat does it won’t be good enough for social media. They could announce a 250hp 950 twin turbo’d two stroke at 400lbs tomorrow and people would bitch about it.

800, 815, 876, 902

I don't care, but to not introduce a 800 or 800 plus the first year is a huge mistake, how many 600s do they sell? and they have been riding this new chassis 3 years already( Yes 3 years ) that is plenty of time to have developed a 600 and 800 that fit, they will have 4 plus years on this chassis before one hits the showroom floor

There is no way they have been riding it for any amount of time the hay days sled was incomplete. Belt drive was not there no engine. the cat engineer I talked to said they 3d printed parts just to get the prototype to hay days to show it off.

There is no way they have been riding it for any amount of time the hay days sled was incomplete. Belt drive was not there no engine. the cat engineer I talked to said they 3d printed parts just to get the prototype to hay days to show it off.
If they'd been riding it for 3 years it'd be ready by now, unless they're having issues.

could definatly be more than three sleds, could be that the ones they have been riding had old style plastics zip tied on so people couldnt tell what it was. I talked to a guy in 2019 who said he had been riding some sort of alpha for 5 or so years for testing before cat released it.

The multi-thousand-mile test mules don't look pretty to show off at haydays. Have to mint some new ones to show off. I've seen other brands at shows that had engine cases and a clutch on a stub but no guts. Just as bad as no engine IMO. And if you don't want people to see what you're not ready for them to see it's easy to remove it and not have it in the public eye.

Any custom fabricator guys here? I have a question. In the motorcycle world or car world they can whip up a machine in several weeks. Nevermind the race world. Every dragster is scratch built. So how come they don’t do these kinds of things as far as testing? I know to tool up a factory is a different thing and of course I have no idea how and why but it seems odd you guys are talking a decade of testing of sorts when racers are through multiple chassis and engines each race. Surely they have a race department and yada yada. Or why? **** there’s so many young racers who would ride sketchy stuff to be involved. Seriously the fabrication on a alpha rail is a weekend for a member on here!( guy on here built one)

Premium Features

Back