• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 catalyst

From what I was seeing on facebook it looked like the trail machines were going like hotcakes. Probably only so many engines, bulkheads, sets of plastic, etc. to go around.

I'm from Minnesota and word was they were going to sell out fast! All set up the Riot i priced was almost $17,000 OTD
That's a gouge! I'm waiting for the recession this fall so prices can drop. I paid under $15,000 for my 22 M8 hardcore 2 seasons ago! WTF......

That would be one way to surely piss people off is to get their sled delivered next year at the same time the bigger motor is possibly to be released.
This happened to my buddy got his 2022 Doo turbo beginning of Feb and a few days later the Gen 5 came out. He never even got it unloaded out of the trailer, yup he was not happy!

I'm from Minnesota and word was they were going to sell out fast! All set up the Riot i priced was almost $17,000 OTD
That's a gouge! I'm waiting for the recession this fall so prices can drop. I paid under $15,000 for my 22 M8 hardcore 2 seasons ago! WTF......
Even with recession prices will not go down on new. Everything to build anything now has increased in price, everything but average wages.

Premium Features

Back