• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
Iron Dog

I can't belive the top Dawgers are already in Nome...is that a record or somthin? Looks like Doo, Poo, Cat, Cat, Poo, for the top 5. Gonna be a good finish if they can keep it together.

Bummer with the Yammy, I guess they'll ALL break sometime.

Last edited:
A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
imagine the suprise if you were out on that road, when JJ and chad went rippin by at 100...2 up style...chad clinging on for dear life...i bet it looked pretty funny. too bad you didnt get that on film. maybe they should run the irondog next year.

later

Joe

LMFAO!! I was wondering wtf they were doing when they flew by me as I was looking back to make sure they were still there, didnt really even think about the fact they were 2 up at the time, haha. Tell Chad sorry, but I had to post the pics. Man, what is it around here with guys named Chad having thier sh*t break down then catching a ride home riding b*tch on back of a doo? lol

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
You thought I may not see this one huh stewart...low blow buddy! I've got a nice bumper setup on the IQ now so when that POS cat breaks down, you get to ride b!tch haha. Maybe you should just start bringing both sleds, you're going to need them both to get in a full riding season

Last edited:
A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Maybe you should just start bringing both sleds, you're going to need them both to get in a full riding season

ahaha, sorry man I had to, his name was Chad...and youre right about riding a full season it would seem so far, grrr.

speaking of taking two sleds at once, if you had done that from day one this year youd have about 14 less towouts, well, maybe the same amount of towouts but you wouldnt have driven all the way to Cantwell and back for the scenery. lmfao. Gimme a call, lets ride...by the way my doo is STILL in the shop, im laughing about it every day that goes by, cept I kind of want my slydogs back to put on the cat.

Last edited:
C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
ahaha, sorry man I had to, his name was Chad...and youre right about riding a full season it would seem so far, grrr.

speaking of taking two sleds at once, if you had done that from day one this year youd have about 14 less towouts, well, maybe the same amount of towouts but you wouldnt have driven all the way to Cantwell and back for the scenery. lmfao. Gimme a call, lets ride...by the way my doo is STILL in the shop, im laughing about it every day that goes by, cept I kind of want my slydogs back to put on the cat.
atta boy! made the switch to the dark side.. hope you like your new kitty

S

SnowFlinger

Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
www.myspace.com
Sick Day?

:):):):face-icon-small-ton Did anyone else call in sick today? Cough. Cough. Looks like a good day to test out the EGT's, powder hounds, and the snokel extension package for the ride to pick up the cold medicine. <grin>

Last edited:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Weather permitting Stewart, hangover conditions are intact also so we'll see what the weather brings and actual "weather" too. ;)

N
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Ak
Rum nite.

Hows the rum going down Marv? Are you really in Kotlik? Where is that, I've heard of it.

Crown for me by the way :D.

I found it Yukon river delta, yer way out there.

Last edited:

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Yup, lower end of the Yukon River, north mouth to be exact. Rum is exellent, Crown is way better if I had it. Hey, I'm going to Anchorage on Wednesday, leaving Friday to Boston. . . 2 Days at the Millenium.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
We'll be back to AK on the 27th, back home on the 28th. Ride and hunt like crazy afterwards.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Well, not if time permits, I think I will go after a couple caribou, want to taste some different meat other than moose.

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
well its raining here in eagle river. im looking right at the mountain though and they are getting some snow.

I checked online and seward and placer is getting hammered but i dont know if its snow or rain.

A
Jan 12, 2008
"AkSummit well its raining here in eagle river. im looking right at the mountain though and they are getting some snow.

I checked online and seward and placer is getting hammered but i dont know if its snow or rain."

Pissing down rain and blowing stink in Girdwood right now, Placer is probably thrashed.

Premium Features