• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Thinking I may just head up Baldy again with another buddy. If the snow is gonna suck everywhere, Id rather have it suck 10 minutes from the house. I think the backside will have good snow in the trees. The climb up towards the plane wreck was getting a bit sketchy yesterday. That bowl has also already broken loose and come down pretty good so far on one side.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
andy, its my starter.. dont jynx me by saying stator! lol. im bringin to town and taking the motor apart to make sure no reeds are chillin in my case and what not. nothing like rebuilding your motor 3 times in one season haha, and it didnt even blow up yet! just being safe.. o, and ill be switching to a 151x16 so i dont get my *** handed to me by 162 M7's and 151 Rev's anymore.. well, not as bad atleast lol.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
i got a used challenger lite. its not in the best of shape but itll doo jsut fine for a season. and anythings better than that one44. what kind of onefisftyone is it? since i can fit a sixteen wide im gonna stick with that. next year ill probly go for a powdermaxx or challenger extreme.

Nov 28, 2007
Anchorage, AK
Thinking I may just head up Baldy again with another buddy. If the snow is gonna suck everywhere, Id rather have it suck 10 minutes from the house. I think the backside will have good snow in the trees. The climb up towards the plane wreck was getting a bit sketchy yesterday. That bowl has also already broken loose and come down pretty good so far on one side.

Will you tow me up on my cross country skis so I don't have to hike all the way up there?

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
hey i plan to drag the skandic out, would your sled be wide enuff to tug that? id like to save the wear and tear on marks SKS. im sure it would slide easier than it would roll. plus its quite heavy. the other 2 are just the cat and phazer.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
broken rear shock mount has left me out and dry for riding this weekend. So, i went to the Fur Randy SnoCross.... it was pretty good for the most part..it was good to see a couple friends race, and to see Dane Furg land a backflip..:)

Premium Features