• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
lmfao. I would still take you with one cylinder at no compression!

Thats right, blown motor, 1650 miles or so. 142 pto, 0 mag side. Least it STILL didnt need a tow.(Chad) Plus I can hopefully start the rest of the season at 0 miles :)

no way...1600 miles you were on borrowed time with stock rings LOL...sux man...shoulda kept the polaris LMAO:D

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
What is with this crazy weather in January? It has been in the 40’s and raining in Palmer. Most of our snow is gone in the yard. I am hoping it is snowing up high. Is anyone else loosing their snow from this front?:(

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
I got an account on photobuckut (Thanks Chad)so I'll see if this video will work. Caleb at Turny. Way to air it out "Brotha".:face-icon-small-win

Last edited:
A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Im a sh*t talker, so Ill go ahead and take it like a man, lol. At least it still ran to get to the truck. Dropped it off today so hopefully Ill get it back by April

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
was in willow all weekend at my cabin and wel it was 45 degrees, snowed 8inches at night... and turned into an overflow sesh with 4ft of wet heavy bottomless snow, 4 broken sleds... it was hell in a handbasket. the river opend up a lot, but fun to say the least!!

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
The cold is coming again, I hope. But the temps dropped about 20-25 degrees since 8 this morning. Snowing and blowing in Western AK, you guys will get it soon if that next low pressure doesn't go straight to SouthCentral.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
The cold is coming again, I hope. But the temps dropped about 20-25 degrees since 8 this morning. Snowing and blowing in Western AK, you guys will get it soon if that next low pressure doesn't go straight to SouthCentral.

it probibly will....it likes to stay on the threshhold of breakup here for some reason:mad:....kind of like a hot tease:p

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
it needs to get like 20 below till i go and try to receive my sleds!! got a call from a guy who lives out near our cabin today and said its worse, lake broke open, creeks are running, marshes are wet. gahh and iv gotta unstab a M7 track and fix a starter on the mt cat, hopefully theyll start n run, that way its only dragging a skandic super wide and a phazer lol.. how ironic, towing the towing sled

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
it needs to get like 20 below till i go and try to receive my sleds!! got a call from a guy who lives out near our cabin today and said its worse, lake broke open, creeks are running, marshes are wet. gahh and iv gotta unstab a M7 track and fix a starter on the mt cat, hopefully theyll start n run, that way its only dragging a skandic super wide and a phazer lol.. how ironic, towing the towing sled

Are you talking about the rivers in Willow that are now open?

A
Jan 26, 2008
Hey guys, lost a pair of skis in the Summit Pass area last Saturday the 19th. I heard a real nice guy riding around in the gravel pit across from Manitoba found them and stuck them in the snow at the Tenderfoot Campground with a lost notice on them, but by the time I realized mine were gone and checked on Monday they were gone. PM if you have any info. Thanks alot.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Lots of wind out there now, huge fricken low pressure coming. Snow + wind = not good. Be careful out there.

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
anyone want to go ride hatchers tomorrow??? I have the day off and its suppose to be nice weather!

let me know.

Premium Features