• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
yea that climb up to the top wasent that small lol!! they had to prue pressure me to just drop into that mofo with my 162 lol!!! it was deep. Chad i wana see you climb out of that thing next time with out me blocking the way at the top.

You were on a 162 and didnt want to drop in and chad was on a 660 136? Cmon man, i thought those M sleds were the baddest things out. ;)

A

AKkatz

Jan 9, 2008
ANCH. AK
Hey Hyflyer/Turbo Tim,
Just thought to let you know that I got the M1K running. The oil ratio was too high and the plugs were FUGGed up! Took it to Turney on Sunday and had a blast! Would have been fun to see the turboes on some of the long runs-I'm sure you could've taken 'em over the top on some of the front face runs. Anyhow glad to hear that the Rx-Ti is OK.

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Hey Hyflyer/Turbo Tim,
Just thought to let you know that I got the M1K running. The oil ratio was too high and the plugs were FUGGed up! Took it to Turney on Sunday and had a blast! Would have been fun to see the turboes on some of the long runs-I'm sure you could've taken 'em over the top on some of the front face runs. Anyhow glad to hear that the Rx-Ti is OK.

Cool ! I know you looked pretty bummed , sucks when your sled isn't running right ( which I found out later in the day ) .....I put a restrictor in my turbo oil supply line ,turbo was getting too much oil , got her fixed ! ready to rip again !

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
After a dry Dec. we finally got a good dumping in Willow, a bit over 11 inches. I know most everyone here is into the mtn. scene, however, I'll be happy to get back on the local trails and rivers..... kinda sucked having to haul machines to ride when you live a few hundred feet from Nancy Lake SRA

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
WWracer io feel you, iv got a cabin 13 miles from deshka landing, and ill be hitting it up saturday morning and goin everyweekend after lol. pretty stoked on the new snow.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
AK rev, you wanna ride tomorrow, got a sled i want to ride so lets hit it. Anybody for a wednesday ride?

Premium Features