• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Hey im new to this whole Snowest forum but i gotta say that this is by far the best Alaska snowmachine forum out there........there seems to be alot of people in this forum that post up to date info....LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!:D:beer;

yeah welcome...its an interesting bunch of folks and all of them ive met so far on here and rode with are awesome...and its all about the ridin'!!!:beer;

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Alrighty Ladies... and I do mean Ladies (not picking on you boys that are a little on the feminine side)... We had intended on a "Ladies Ride" for Saturday but due a few minor issues and the fact that I have been sick all week plus our original destination is sorely lacking snow... we are going to postpone the ride until February sometime.

On a side note - we will still be riding this weekend as a free for all (boys and girls) at a place where there is actually snow!!! I have missed two weeks and am seriously jones'n to ride!!!

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Riding + Great Alaska Beer and Barley Wine Festival

I will be south of A-town all weekend + MLK day. Life is too short, must rip this weekend... even considering Upp-Huff after work @ 3pm today. No matter what tho, the night will end with good beer and pizza @ Great Alaska Beer and Barley Wine Festival tonight, more than likely followed by a couple trash cans @ the Pioneer!

:beer; http://www.auroraproductions.net/beer-barley.html :beer;

R
Nov 26, 2007
Riding Caribou saturday. Anyone that wants to meet up, I am thinking of riding in from Clam Gulch, or parking in the ski benders lot and riding from there.

C
Nov 30, 2007
Homer is covered - probably two feet of fresh on top of 3 foot solid base. Everywhere from East End to Kasilof baby. Actually, south there's more than north.

A shameless plug here - I'm selling some brand new Slednecks outerwear on ebay (260204247518) No reserve, but buying it new would be over $400. Blue with urban camo, sized medium. Pants and jacket. I just wanted the locals to know, so you can save shipping if you were interested.

Q

Q-BALL

Nov 26, 2007
northpole,ak.
cast your vote

Blondz made it to the top five in the miss extreme contest,get to castin your votes peeps over on the thread in general topics!:cool:

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
lmfao. I would still take you with one cylinder at no compression!

Thats right, blown motor, 1650 miles or so. 142 pto, 0 mag side. Least it STILL didnt need a tow.(Chad) Plus I can hopefully start the rest of the season at 0 miles :)

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
lmfao. I would still take you with one cylinder at no compression!

Thats right, blown motor, 1650 miles or so. 142 pto, 0 mag side. Least it STILL didnt need a tow.(Chad) Plus I can hopefully start the rest of the season at 0 miles :)

Ahhh ....those darn skidoo engines !;) Dad barely got out from Turnagain with one cylinder this past week too !

Premium Features