• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 catalyst

Boost is overkill some days. That is why i like the 9r. It wasn't enough the other day though.
I'm actually probably over the mono rail. When it first came out i thought it was the greatest thing since milk. After i got my kaos boost and seen how easy it was to take sh!tholing, i don't want one anymore and i do have a mountain max. Just as easy and no drawbacks. I put a 34 inch front end on my wife's sled and it felt easier. My heavy old shredder feels as easy in powder. For those that say throttle control, it helps but its still there and sometimes you have to have it and it will lay you out. They don't hold an edge like a 2 rail. They need choices or I'm not buying one.
They really do need a twin rail option. I'd probably still go Alpha myself but there's a lot of people who prefer twin tails. There also a lot of people who just love to hate it who would never try one anyway.

They really do need a twin rail option. I'd probably still go Alpha myself but there's a lot of people who prefer twin tails. There also a lot of people who just love to hate it who would never try one anyway.
I agree, I put an Alpha on my 1000 Ascender build and agree with BD97 that on less than stellar snow days with big power it does beat you up. If we don't get any fresh snow here in Southern BC soon I will be riding my modded twin rail 800 instead as I find the Alpha can wash a bit under speed and point you where you don't want to go while tree riding. In the deep it is great.

Oh, look, aluminum running boards.
I recognize those.
Wrong track, though.
ff9a3f65d4d62e23e19e4c118d8d47b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Because I never really pay attention, do we know what track lengths and lugs will be available? Is there such a thing as a 165 x3 600? Or 160something 2.7 or whatever? Basically where does the community think a 600 runs out of power for tracks? I am new but can say I wish I had a 165 over my 154 just because I need stability not fun lol! They sure look good!! Gawd o hope they aren’t exspensive lol

Has anyone seen under the hood of the mountain sled? What is the steering post setup? Seems like all I've seen is the straight post on the riot and ZRs. Not sure I've seen a mountain sled with the hood off.

so the white one must have their accessory cattleguard i mean bumpers, and boards and a 3". Hope its got some tech items! or their gonna fold!!

But when burandt talks about the fox iqs shocks he sells which is the same thing as the atac set up people get all excited like it’s some new revolutionary product. I chock the lack of interest/knowledge in the atac up to cats lack of marketing ability again. Outside of people who ride cat, I honestly believe nobody knows what cat actually has because it’s not blasted all over social media. Hence the reason people think the 2023 cat is the same sled as a 2012.

I personally don’t get the “need” for the iPad gauges outside of maybe the Polaris feature for keeping track of your buddies.

yep Tech,,, a touchscreen would be sweet boondocker! or how about something like shot. Yes the ATAC shock as well. thats a great item.
or none of that just a pull cord 600 that rips for 12k would be fine, id buy one. needs tech if they approach 20k. i think brp is edging the comp with their turbo R motor this year. They also have that low tech but effective quick skid adjustment. little technical stuff...

Premium Features

Back