• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Ski-Doo Rumors and Predictions

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Aesthetics aside the other brands headlights weigh more than what we have will take light weight over prettier lights. Better storage=weight not thanks lots of options to add storage to our sleds currently.

Recalls? Did you accidentally think you were on the Polaris forums 100% with you on better warranty this 2 year warranty to needs to stop. Considering they probably won’t drop MSRP anytime soon and the used market flooded with sleds and leftovers I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a 3 year option on the 25’s for incentives. I think we are a few years away from having a big gauge that everyone is going to be happy with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
agreed. the doo headlights certainly were an interesting design choice and i don't mind them whereas poo i think is going for the more aggressive look.
storage to me is not a big deal. maybe they could do a little better but these aren't touring sleds. i've got enough storage with the glovebox, backpack, riser and tunnel bag.
i'll spring for the gauge when it's sorted, not a fan of the half-measures.

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
I wish they would make a spot to slide a shovel Handle in under the hood so they don't freeze up. If anyone snowchecked a 04 rev knows what I an talking about with the shovel and probe stored under the hood

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
It is funny you mention overheating because it is the Doo's in our group that run hotter if there is limited powder. They MUST take their snow flaps with them or get hot. Both Axys and Matryx have been about the same for temperatures for me. 165 tracks so maybe that makes a difference? I have seen spark plug issues but never experienced it.
I have never seen a polaris run cooler then a gen4 or gen5 doo. In any track length.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Aesthetics aside the other brands headlights weigh more than what we have will take light weight over prettier lights. Better storage=weight not thanks lots of options to add storage to our sleds currently.

Recalls? Did you accidentally think you were on the Polaris forums 100% with you on better warranty this 2 year warranty to needs to stop. Considering they probably won’t drop MSRP anytime soon and the used market flooded with sleds and leftovers I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a 3 year option on the 25’s for incentives. I think we are a few years away from having a big gauge that everyone is going to be happy with

As to the recalls comment, I meant that it would be great to have no recalls in 2025, i.e., don't be like Polaris.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
It has a 165 tunnel. So less cooling capacity than a 175 tunnel and the majority of the snow get thrown out the back so the flap is needed.especially if the tunnel has a bag and jerry can on it.

A lot has to do with how people ride too. My wife can heat up any sled with how slow she rides.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
A lot has to do with how people ride too. My wife can heat up any sled with how slow she rides.

Exactly, I have noticed that being on the boost heading to the alpine heats a doo turbo quickly and driving slow. If I get stuck behind a slow group I noticed my sled heating up. Last Jan in revy the snow sucked that bad it was snowflap on all the time up top.

Personally, I would prefer a standard length tunnel with no snow flap from the factory. JMO tho.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Doo will have to have something very special if they want snochecks, I don’t think I will unless something blow my hair back. Hard to justify a new sled every two years with the winters Canada has been seeing lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Doo will have to have something very special if they want snochecks, I don’t think I will unless something blow my hair back. Hard to justify a new sled every two years with the winters Canada has been seeing lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
same. even if they come out with a 200 hp machine it’s like adding icing on top of icing for me. it’s great but I don’t need it. only other huge deal I could see would be some sort of significant weight savings like 35 lbs or more and that’s not happening anytime soon.

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
same. even if they come out with a 200 hp machine it’s like adding icing on top of icing for me. it’s great but I don’t need it. only other huge deal I could see would be some sort of significant weight savings like 35 lbs or more and that’s not happening anytime soon.

For me personally more power isn’t something I need to chase with these sleds, they put out more than enough but I will gladly take 200hp haha. Light weight, easier ride-ability, and more durable would be nice. Would love to see more advancements in drivetrain, suspension and clutching all those haven’t seen any real advancements in a long time. Something game changing would help justify the inflated cost.

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
2024 Polaris scratchers keep the boost cooler than a doo. My boost needed new reeds so rode my turbo r for the last few days. Snows deep deep right now and all we rode was tech trees, creeks, and boulder fields. Doo takes more work no questions asked, I was tired and sore. Doo needs to drop some weight and improve handling. Turbo power plant does not need more hp. 90% of turbo owners can’t even ride the current sled properly, more powers turning into a liability.

M
Jan 26, 2013
2024 Polaris scratchers keep the boost cooler than a doo. My boost needed new reeds so rode my turbo r for the last few days. Snows deep deep right now and all we rode was tech trees, creeks, and boulder fields. Doo takes more work no questions asked, I was tired and sore. Doo needs to drop some weight and improve handling. Turbo power plant does not need more hp. 90% of turbo owners can’t even ride the current sled properly, more powers turning into a liability.
Sounds like you found your solution, time to direct your attention to the Polaris chat.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Sounds like you found your solution, time to direct your attention to the Polaris chat.

The guy has a Poo and a Doo. I appreciate the information riders provide who own other brands and a Doo, since I'm alway considering other sleds.

Premium Features