• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2025 Ski-Doo Rumors and Predictions

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I suspect something is up with the MY25 release coming from Ski-Doo in February.
Some of the major media companies, Like SnoWest are all running special promos to take a lucky winner up to Valcourt Quebect for the MY25 reveal.
Final-SW%20VIP%202000%20pixels2.jpg_1600[1].jpg
That suggests to me that Ski-Doo has something SPECIAL to show all these people...

So, WHAT do you think/hope Ski-Doo has in store for us for the 2025 riding season.???

Last edited:
E
Dec 19, 2007
- Spindles that aren't raked out like a easy ride chopper
- Skis that don't flop around and plow
- Better gauge, and no the 10.25 isn't it
- Storage lid that you can actually use for something useful, that doesn't look like a tumor
- Tank storage that will hold the belt and something else, change the lid on the Linq Deep Snow Seat Box
- Bring back the clicker shocks, the three position "someone else's guess" shocks are not that helpful and the detent is too soft, knob turns on it's own when in firm snow
- Weight reduction would be nice but not at the loss of durability
- Keep the same cooling capacity

J
Jul 31, 2014
Fairhaven
I'll say what I've said before, the trends are easy to spot and we're at about the right timing for a mid-cycle new top trim. There will be a new name and package that replaces the Expert trim as the halo trim for the Summit and the Expert name will move down the line or end much like the Summit X used to be the top trim until it was replaced with the T3 and then the Expert package. If we see much else it will be some flashy new feature and a tiny incremental change to move to a narrower stance/body with a slightly higher COG to make it more "flickable". This should set us up for a 2026 release with updates bodywork and chassis.

CROW

Lifetime Membership
Jul 25, 2002
Michigan
-Belt drive
-Forward steering post
-Reduce the amount of fasteners to remove the hood
-Heim joints on the a-arms instead of ball joints
-Coil over rear suspension
-Team secondary
-Buddy tracking on the gauge
-Better protection for the intake

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Something to compete in the Bigger bore NA segment. Not saying the 850 Doo doesn't work well but something built specifically for tree riding. The New Cat and 9R will be carving out a real segment in this market and Doo won't want to be left behind.

Last edited:

turbo800

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Northern,UT
-Belt drive
-Forward steering post
-Reduce the amount of fasteners to remove the hood
-Heim joints on the a-arms instead of ball joints
-Coil over rear suspension
-Team secondary
-Buddy tracking on the gauge
-Better protection for the intake
I second the highlighted items!
It'd be handy to be able to remove the hood with Zeus quarter turn fasteners and no tools, similar to Poo.
A coilover rear skid is over due IMO.
Buddy tracking seems to be more and more desirable for keeping their groups together.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I second the highlighted items!
It'd be handy to be able to remove the hood with Zeus quarter turn fasteners and no tools, similar to Poo.
A coilover rear skid is over due IMO.
Buddy tracking seems to be more and more desirable for keeping their groups together.

Wont see a coil over rear suspension its a step backwards, and wont see a belt drive, especially with the two piece drive shaft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Premium Features