• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important WARNING: Ski-Doo to CUT PRODUCTION by -30% for 2024/2025 Season !!

F
Oct 2, 2011
sask
You think we are going to see a ton of them go up for sale next fall?

Majority of Guys usually keep sleds for 2 years the 23’s are out of warranty I can see them going up for sale.
Perhaps economy and everything else will keep those guys from selling. Sledding is insanely expensive and if you are still buying sleds/riding sledsin this economy you are probably doing better then most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
No big guage in 22.Ask Trudeau and Biden about the cost of everything. They keep ramming the Green program into our heads,who thinks carbon tax and and going to mass electric utilization is giving individuals all kinds of disposable income for a snowmobile.A weak winter didn’t help,but big price tags will get you every time .

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
first time in 7 years that i didnt order a new sled. main reason is i own 4 sleds for my self and i am not confident i can unload 1 or 2 this fall with out giving them away. otherwise i was going to order 2

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
The problem is, a lot of people did everything they could do to get into turbo's & 9R's. These sleds are extremely expensive. There for it makes it very difficult for the average buyer to come to your house and buy one. They need financing. When I hear how much people are paying on payments on these, I just shake my head. They are trapped!

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Poo charges $3000 more for a 9r versus its 850. A lot of money for 50cc more engine.

I’m not sure buyers will ever recoup that extra money especially since Poo is heavily discounting leftover 9r sleds.

J
Oct 28, 2012
Idaho
I believe it! Ran into my local dealer to grab another jug of oil and asked how snowcheck went. They usually have about 100 snowcheck every year. This year they were under 10 total! Still have 3-4 2024 turbos. Worst snowcheck they’ve ever had by far.

BeeDoo

Premium Member
Feb 12, 2008
UT
net Income is not net profit
Net income, also known as net profit, is a single number, representing a specific type of profit after all costs and expenses have been deducted from revenue.Net income refers to the amount an individual or business makes after deducting costs, allowances and taxes. In commerce, net income is what the business has left over after all expenses, including salary and wages, cost of goods or raw material and taxes.

snow-doo

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Atascadero Ca
Federal Government craziness coming to a state near you.Look at all who are following Newsom,Biden and Trudeau.If you don’t get it by now we never will.I know this a snowmobile forum,but what did it cost you to ride this year from last year.Good thing it was a poor winter

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Federal Government craziness coming to a state near you.Look at all who are following Newsom,Biden and Trudeau.If you don’t get it by now we never will.I know this a snowmobile forum,but what did it cost you to ride this year from last year.Good thing it was a poor winter
Cost way less this winter to ride. Bidenomics must be working

J
Jan 15, 2010
You sure are gonna be in for a surprise if donald wins and slaps a 10% tariff on ALL imports like he’s been saying….

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
It’s not surprising at all, my commodities will gain value and local prices will drop just like last time he implemented tariffs.

He’s a smarter businessman than you.

Premium Features