• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whistler - Pemberton 08-09 official report

hey guys...I'm lookin to ride tomorrow...just don't have anyone to ride with...
i am a experianced rider... just everyone seams to be busy tomorrow... is there anyone... headed up brandywine tomorrow that wouldn't mind a tag along...?

icecap, thought you couldn't ride sproatt along with callaghan. if you can, where are you parking? rgm, you make me so jealous all your midweek shots of the cap on mint bluebird days. your pics are driving me nuts!!! must be nice.:)

You can still sled Sproat. There is room for 20-30 trucks to park. Not sure how many K up but almost to the Nordic center. Whistler muni doesn't like us sledding around Rainbow lake, they say they don’t like the oil in their water. There are 3 pit toilets up there for the hiker though. Maybe some one need to tell them Sh!t flows downhill!

April Riding

We come out to Pemberton - from Alberta once a year. We always come the first weekend of April. With the snow conditions being low this year, do you think we could still get some decent riding in. We usually ride Rutherford, Brandywine, And Hurley PAss. Or should we plan on coming out earlier.

Thanks

cap on sunday? bluebird with maybe a foot of pow and a good trail in. can't ask for much more that, great day. lot of sleds out sunday.

70CM last 4 days at Whistler!!! and thursday is calling for sun. To bad I have to work Ha Ha. I hope my Ontario group tommorow can ride the deep. Tha avy danger has jumped bak to high so pay attention out there.

70CM last 4 days at Whistler!!! and thursday is calling for sun. To bad I have to work Ha Ha. I hope my Ontario group tommorow can ride the deep. Tha avy danger has jumped bak to high so pay attention out there.

Ray tell the wife to pack in extra food cause I could be coming your way soon!!! I will even ride with your customers if you buy the fuel!!!!

Was up Brohm today. We were getting stuck on the flats!! SOOOOO DEEEEEP!! Tommorow is supposed to be sunny and I have to make an apperance at work, oh well!

brohm Feb2509 008.jpg brohm Feb2509 010.jpg brohm Feb2509 015.jpg

Damn I have been procrastinating on getting my mod back together because of the lack luster snow conditions but after seeing this I am getting my **** together! Looks like the coast is finally delivering!:D:beer;

Premium Features

Back