• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Mlk Ride???

K
Nov 30, 2007
yea it would have been a way cool ride with those guys there,still will be,but dude,im not sure how old you are,hell im only 19,but you sound kinda like a 10 year old whos dissapoined in santa for giving you a football... relax man,things come up??

Listen buddy, I'm far from being bummed out. This is about support. We support and talk up the team all year and tell others about their video's and they "blow off" our annual ride (BTW- I've attended most of them) Seriousely, I'm sorry I even responded , it makes me look bad, but that is how I feel. Their loss, not mine.

I look forward to another great ride with the NorCal Posse , seeing old friends , meeting new forum members, it's all good. :)

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
KOOL AID!!!! you rock, man! we really do appreciate everything all you guys do up there. i have been working the phone like a madman and here's what i've got so far...

for what its worth...i'm coming for sure (even if i'm alone) actually, jill will be coming too but not riding...a sled anyway. :)

kool aid...not sure i know who you are but i WILL buy you a drink buddy.

here is the list of confirmed/likely to come now:

JLOWE
CAPT. DUNBAR
THE HERO
BIG KAHUNA
BILLYGOAT
BRASCO
JONESY
HATCHER
and maybe the NFers: C-DUB, RODEO and DIESEL

we're gonna be there one way or another and we really do look forward to seeing/riding with everyone.

phatty...got your skis...!!!

jeff

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
Snoboner is coming and bringing the heat. You want to ride or watch? Anthony, Phatty and Jeff, Let's show these Guys how Team Summit rolls! Can't wait to meet some of our fellow Snowesters and fans..

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
Wow its been awhile (Trying to get the turbo together) since I have been here.. Kool-aide were you and the captain having a party the other night when you bashed are buds from the south???? ;-) SHeese man!! Its too bad the Big dog groop is full I would loved to have riden with you guys AO I do know how it is with huge groups.. I am gonna be there with my bro camping out of the graeagle lot the whole weekend. I cant wait to get the new sled on this great snow and hit the bigger hills. Ray it will be a great weekend no matter who shows up. Look me and chris up. Till then EVERYONE BE SAFE!! We dont wanna lose anyone!! See you all on the hill!

A

Anthony Oberti

Jul 4, 2001
Eagle, ID
No worries Dusty, we'll all be hooking up at Round Lake anyways. I think Shane will be coming in from the Graeagle side as well...just stay behind him, he is good for entertainment. Word has it shane has something special going on one of the sleds :eek: Maybe it's somewhere to hook the tow strap....just don't know why it would cost $3k? ;)

K
Nov 30, 2007
Snoboner is coming and bringing the heat. You want to ride or watch? Anthony, Phatty and Jeff, Let's show these Guys how Team Summit rolls! Can't wait to meet some of our fellow Snowesters and fans..

I like this guys attitude!:beer;:beer;:D

Dusty , I wasn't bashing them , just trying to get them motivated is all. See, now we are going to probably end up with the biggest ride in history. I have 6 in my group but could take a couple of TS members around the "loop".

Hatcher is in the house , how cool is that going to be? It would be cool to have him in our group, seems like we're all going to have a good time:)

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca

I roll side to side down the hill most of the time :D

Still havent talked to gardiner, but i am 95% certain i will be there! Just need to find a truck and trailer (hence my 5% uncertainy)

sl powercenter, what do you need from OVS?

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
No worries Dusty, we'll all be hooking up at Round Lake anyways. I think Shane will be coming in from the Graeagle side as well...just stay behind him, he is good for entertainment. Word has it shane has something special going on one of the sleds :eek: Maybe it's somewhere to hook the tow strap....just don't know why it would cost $3k? ;)

DAMN IT!!! 3k,hmmm lol,what now,that 800 already rips:confused:

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
BWAHHHAHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWW
Now thats funny right there!! PAying someone to ride it.. Sheese you kids!!! I did see some pics of a prettty friking amazing motor here awhile back!! Cant wait to see it rip!!
Chime in shane anytime!!

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
I feel like its Junior high all over again, our group is already full, what kind of BS is that?

Don't worry guys that are new to the ride, there will be quite a few people that aren't too good to show you the good stuff at gold lake!

Heck lets leave 15 minutes early and tear it up so oberti won't get lost!

Jim, That’s is GREAT that your volunteering to lead a group on MLK ride. I'm not sure where you come up with this junior high stuff??? But as I’m sure you know and will remember that when the group gets to big it is hard to keep track of everyone. Like two yrs. ago when you broke down and had to go back to the sand shad and we were looking for you for 1/2 hr. Till another group show up and said they seen you going in. As most peep know we normally like to ride in groups of 6 or less. But on MLK I would think that a group of 12 to 15 would be OK. It is not fair for a group to have peep that can’t make it and hold the rest up when their are guys like you that will show them around.

Thank for the offer Jim. Let us know what time you are leaving so some of the guys and gals can be ready to ride.

Premium Features