• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Mlk Ride???

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Dusty, Jeff, John Doug, Tony, Chris, Tabasco, Willis, Redline, Todd, Don, J-Lowe, AO, BK.......hell you know the drill.... for just going into my 3rd season that was the most my adrenaline that has EVER flowed even with 13 years racin desert...Cutler puts together one hell of a machine...Dereks (Attitude) controller was the ticket...I gotta say when I took the first hit at it...she was chokin from the extra oil and runnin fat.... was up until 4:30 am Friday makin the preps on a brand new jug and top end.....Redline Bill helped me do a quick swap on the plugs and right b4 takin that line it fell flat on it's face...frankly scared the crap outttta me cause I just knew it was gonna puke on me...but once I was in and committed that EZ-Ride and motor just freakin railed (hero snow didn't hurt) but cheese and crackers that was an awesome hill and long...Dusty had you not given me the ego nudge I woulda been sittin on the seat watchin........great seein everyone and really hope to be able to ride with you guys again soon.........J-Lowe.......great show up from the TS guys

B
Oct 31, 2006
Bass Lake, CA
What a great time we Central Cal boys had this wknd! Thanks to Silvertip and Backcracker for showing us around, and to Snoboner for making the trip south. We are stoked to have seen such great terrain, and can't wait to go back for a full wknd of filming with a lot more snow on the ground (and a few less peeps)! ;-). All in all, we had a great time and were glad to have met some more of you, and to catch up with some that we don't see very often!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
worthlesswithoutpics.gif

AO... how'd those 74's hook up???

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
Dusty, Jeff, John Doug, Tony, Chris, Tabasco, Willis, Redline, Todd, Don, J-Lowe, AO, BK.......hell you know the drill.... for just going into my 3rd season that was the most my adrenaline that has EVER flowed even with 13 years racin desert...Cutler puts together one hell of a machine...Dereks (Attitude) controller was the ticket...I gotta say when I took the first hit at it...she was chokin from the extra oil and runnin fat.... was up until 4:30 am Friday makin the preps on a brand new jug and top end.....Redline Bill helped me do a quick swap on the plugs and right b4 takin that line it fell flat on it's face...frankly scared the crap outttta me cause I just knew it was gonna puke on me...but once I was in and committed that EZ-Ride and motor just freakin railed (hero snow didn't hurt) but cheese and crackers that was an awesome hill and long...Dusty had you not given me the ego nudge I woulda been sittin on the seat watchin........great seein everyone and really hope to be able to ride with you guys again soon.........J-Lowe.......great show up from the TS guys

i take it it was you to make that huge pull out of round??? If so,that was an amazing pull man,that thing was screamin up the hill!

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
i take it it was you to make that huge pull out of round??? If so,that was an amazing pull man,that thing was screamin up the hill!

Yeah, but I can't take credit for being the first one out TJCatman was the first and what a great dude. was a wonderful day and I would love to see some vid if somebody has it...........great seein everybody again, can't wait till next year!

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
EPIC ride!! The snow conditions might have sucked, but it was awesome getting to ride with the TS guys and seeing those huge pulls out of gold. Silvertip led a fun boondock out through the hills and for some reason both times I got screwed up, Jlowe managed to dismount within 20 feet of me each time. I do have to admit partial fault for him smacking the little tree though...I was in front of him and cut a nice trench right towards it that couldn't have helped:(

Awesome day, can't wait to ride with some of you guys again in the future!

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Yeah, but I can't take credit for being the first one out TJCatman was the first and what a great dude. was a wonderful day and I would love to see some vid if somebody has it...........great seein everybody again, can't wait till next year!

Elliot, (snopro176) took some vid at round, dont know what he got but I think he may have gotten snoboners (I thought it was him?) dismount on the nytro after unvailing the rock!

Good time by all, cant wait till next time!

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
EPIC ride!! The snow conditions might have sucked, but it was awesome getting to ride with the TS guys and seeing those huge pulls out of gold. Silvertip led a fun boondock out through the hills and for some reason both times I got screwed up, Jlowe managed to dismount within 20 feet of me each time. I do have to admit partial fault for him smacking the little tree though...I was in front of him and cut a nice trench right towards it that couldn't have helped:(

Awesome day, can't wait to ride with some of you guys again in the future!

LOL! were you on the red or blue nytro? i rode with a couple of you guys but wasn't sure who was who. you should have said 'hi'. i was definitely off my game saturday afternoon...that trench you put down by the little tree shouldn't have mattered. i was just daydreaming when i started that pull and got sucked over there. man, i felt dumb for that one. if you're gonna stack, it should at least LOOK cool. :)

jeff

motojunkie101

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
LOL! were you on the red or blue nytro? i rode with a couple of you guys but wasn't sure who was who. you should have said 'hi'. i was definitely off my game saturday afternoon...that trench you put down by the little tree shouldn't have mattered. i was just daydreaming when i started that pull and got sucked over there. man, i felt dumb for that one. if you're gonna stack, it should at least LOOK cool. :)

jeff

I was on the red Nytro:beer; I ended up hanging out with Chad for most of the afternoon tagging along with everyone. Had an awesome time though, and if we end up in the same place again this winter I'll make sure to come introduce myself.

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
Elliot, (snopro176) took some vid at round, dont know what he got but I think he may have gotten snoboners (I thought it was him?) dismount on the nytro after unvailing the rock!

Good time by all, cant wait till next time!

Glad to show you where the hidden rocks were. The Turbo can fly but can't punch through the rocks. Like a copy of the climb or any stills if you have..:face-icon-small-ton

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Glad to show you where the hidden rocks were. The Turbo can fly but can't punch through the rocks. Like a copy of the climb or any stills if you have..:face-icon-small-ton

not to many people seen the rock you hit till I told them to look! They were watching that purdy nytro roll down, especially the guy below you that was stuck, he was really watching where your sled was going!!!!:eek:

Ill have to walk across the street and check with elliot if he go any pix or vid!

motojunkie101

Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
that was a pretty impressive dismount after the rock:D I thought your Nytro was going to nail shanes sled until I saw him sprinting back down the hill to make the save.

T
Jan 10, 2008
It was good seeing peeps I knew Spitfire, Ratcat, Mayor, Donavon, Mr. T, Highmark Racing, AO, Silvertip, King, Queen, Court Jester, Sean, Teresa, Ed, Tony Snoo, Doug and Ken S., Willis, Luns 11.

It was also nice to finally meet folks to put names with faces, Chris M., Silverlake rider, and a few others that intrduced themselves to me I appoligize I forgot your names........I remember one was visiting from New York and was having a blast.....

Those were some great pulls AO, Scott, King, Doug & TJCatman way to go!!!!

I took some pics but they were the same angle as Willis as we were parked together watching the show......

It has taken a few dayz to post Cody and I had been riding for 5 dayz straight....Saturday was day 3 of 5....and still recouping a bit.......uuuugggggg!!!!

See you all on the snow soon!!!

T

S
Jan 10, 2008
Sacramento,CA
Ditto T. Had a great time seeing everyone I knew and meeting some of the TS people.
Thanx again to Silvertip for leading so many peepz Sat. I was a little bummed we had to turn around and head back on the way to the Buttes but it was a wise choice. Jlowe nice "sortta" meeting you... lol. I was surprised how light your sled was on that last turn-around. All in all a great time!:D

Craig

Last edited:
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Ditto T. Had a great time seeing everyone I knew and meeting some of the TS people.
Thanx again to Silvertip for leading so many peepz Sat. I was a little bummed we had to turn around and head back on the way to the Buttes but it was a wise choice. Jlowe nice "sortta" meeting you... lol. I was surprised how light your sled was on that last turn-around. All in all a great time!:D

Craig

right on! good 'sorta' meeting you too. i take it you were behind me somewhere on cluster-fck after chad got stuck in the trees. LOL!

thanks!

jeff

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Trees What F***ing Trees ?

right on! good 'sorta' meeting you too. i take it you were behind me somewhere on cluster-fck after chad got stuck in the trees. LOL!

thanks!

jeff

Did we go though any trees???? :p

lol

Again nice riding with you Jeff and all the rest of the guys from TS :rolleyes:

S
Jan 10, 2008
Sacramento,CA
Yup....twuz me right behind ya in the traffic with nowhere to go except back down. I thought for a split second there was a way around till I walked up to your sled......it was thick. Think John went that way on porpose......haha!

Gotta love them treez!

Craig

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
hey man...we were hanging with john in there...chad gettin' hung up on that branch was the end of the line. travis made a nice pull around somebody off to the right but you're right...we were in 'silvertip land'!! :)

epic ride today...about 4 feet of fresh at little shuteye and sunny skies. the boys carved up the pow pretty good for the camera today. billygoat, dunbar and edge were rippin. i'll put the pics up soon. it looked like we were filming a BOONDOCKERS movie today...eat your heart out dan and phatty!!

jeff

Premium Features