• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Qestions answered #1 VIPEC ECU

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Yes Im sure its easy fix just having a bad day and of course its always on the weekend.

Obviously since your speedo is out of range you just acquiered the ECU so please let me know who you got the ECU from....you can PM me also, we will take care of you.

Vi-pec Powersports

Vipec is the only way to go on Polaris thanks Bryce. Wondering why vipec don't help skidoo guys out.if it makes the pro sled that amazing just think what it can do for the etec.

Yesterday I tuned a cutler 950 bigbore cat and a polaris 800 silber and a turbo performance polaris 800. All worked very well. cat lost a sensor so need to go one more time to finalize.

while i was on the hill a couple guys came over to talk. They had a boondocker turbo pro and a twisted cat . i told them to take the tp turbo for a burn. They came back and said ours dont run like that we want it how much?
explained how our system works and how the vipec works. Bring the pro sled later this month.

dbl t i know you want it for your etec... I know you have the money just sitting. working on it!!!

did you get your problem taken care of?

Upon further investigation after I got my hood off I realized my exhaust had pulled away from y pipe as well couldn't see it before, so that will fix boost issue. The guys were more than helpfull getting me set up to create log file and adjust settings for speedo and check things out.Its hard to force oneself to just roll into throttle easy, so I'm going to have to get a ton of more wieght into clutch or get out to the mountains, as of now no issues with vipec just the rider.

First of all thank you for all the information in this thread. My question is, is there any way to put a lock on a map that will hide the numbers in the fuel tables but allow a user without the password to calibrate tps, store and open data logs, and maybe make global fuel changes? If so how would you do it? Thanks

No right now the software locks you all the way out. Hoping to have this option in the ivts software when it comes out. Just have your builder give you a base and then get it dialed in. The software tells you everything good or bad on your tune.

This week started with 3 turbo performance kits,2 silber, 1par 910, and 1 aerocharger cat. All where dialed in different ways some on internet,some on hill, and one just over the phone. Don't be afraid of technology.

Sorry I should have explained more. You still have data logging capabilities, and you are able to see the runtime values to make sure sensors are good and working correct. You can also set tps, map sensor calibration.

Seems to be a lot of vipec haters out there that are big names! Have a couple customers that are dropping off a sleds today to get a vipecs and turbo performance kits.
One customer said he called a lot of big names. Those big names said that vipecs are the wrong way to go.

The names he dropped suprised me a lot. Like really really a lot. Wow! :face-icon-small-sho:tsk:

I was always under the impression that technology in sledding is he ultimate goal.

there is a lot of buzz in the turbo world right now. With a lot of great builders, people, and innovative products coming out. There is Also people with a lot of knowledge who know there stuff. I talk with very bright people everyday and learn something from everyone of them.

I know there is a lot of guys on the fence looking at the vipec and also our turbo kit. I just returned 39 email's and Pm's this morning.

I understand it is late in the season. I also know your season has become a nightmare. Why not make a move. Play the last quarter of the game.

I have a question. What are the things holding you back from having the best? Having control over your system? Running a true 10psi of boost?

Send me a pm or call me and I will answer any questions you have. :face-icon-small-ton

Seems to be a lot of vipec haters out there that are big names! Have a couple customers that are dropping off a sleds today to get a vipecs and turbo performance kits.
One customer said he called a lot of big names. Those big names said that vipecs are the wrong way to go.

The names he dropped suprised me a lot. Like really really a lot. Wow! :face-icon-small-sho:tsk:

I was always under the impression that technology in sledding is he ultimate goal.

there is a lot of buzz in the turbo world right now. With a lot of great builders, people, and innovative products coming out. There is Also people with a lot of knowledge who know there stuff. I talk with very bright people everyday and learn something from everyone of them.

I know there is a lot of guys on the fence looking at the vipec and also our turbo kit. I just returned 39 email's and Pm's this morning.

I understand it is late in the season. I also know your season has become a nightmare. Why not make a move. Play the last quarter of the game.

I have a question. What are the things holding you back from having the best? Having control over your system? Running a true 10psi of boost?

Send me a pm or call me and I will answer any questions you have. :face-icon-small-ton

Sounds like you will be putting a happy face on MW today.

There is a entire thread of guys begging for you to come on here and help them out. Instead, you come on and throw stones.

Well played junior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what they say.... you cant fix stupid.

Hey Brycter are those the reed petals you would even recommend to run with a turbo kit? They look like carbon fiber or v force three reeds to me. :face-icon-small-con I ran those with my stage three kit and couldn't even get a hundred miles out of them. Not sure why he is posting that on this thread? I have not seen anybody else complaining that there vipec is not working? What are your overall results from people running the vipec? Maybe somebody is mad that they don't know what reed petals to run in there turbo and don't know the in's and outs of there own fuel controller bully dog?

From the best tuner in the industry.

Wow!,, Those are the prototype boyseens rad valves that I had sitting here on the shelf since 2009. I gave them to Cody Phillips to try. One day we were talking about motor volumetric effecentcy. Cody was running 18 psi absolute pressure. He needed a lot of flow.
I had them on the shelf and we thought let's try it. So he took them and installed them. Never thought this is what would happen.

As you can see my billet intake did not fail!

Yes Chaz those are the ones that I told you not to get. they don't hold up. you went our normal way. I sure wish they would hold up but rad valves chatter to much on the outer edges.

Sorry for the drama guys. we have a ton of parts we try that never leave our garage. I thought these would be the same.

Last edited:
The drama is awesome!
Did Silber turbo guy really try to call you a bad tuner?
Wow.
If so, that is a court move. The best defence is an good offence.
The defence attempts to make the other party look bad, therefore deflecting the attention off of him.
Silber guy has all these customers with his kits that don't run, he doesn't respond to them but he has time to post a pic in order to flame a competitor.
Silber guy is how old?

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back