• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer / Twenty-Mile

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
You suck Chad, but it looks litk it was a killer day. Hopefully I'll have my sled back together by the new year. I want to ride...BAD

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Chad...dont tell me you rode and didnt break anything??? I heard about your spring last week.

Chad always breaks sh*t, want me to post the picture of you working on your sh*t this last ride? :beer;:beer;

Glad you guys had fun up top, going to hit up the back side on Christmas if the weather is decent and see what the top feels like. I went up part way and got my a$$ kicked, next time I will man up and continue up the mountain and pull out the girl card for another ride.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
want me to post the picture of you working on your sh*t this last ride? :beer;:beer;

I think you have me confused with someone else...I dont think Ive ever ridden with you yet:D, but I have started replacing rear wheels every couple rides or so:eek:

But hey, I always like the 'fixin' type pics, so post em up:face-icon-small-coo

Joe

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Haha joe yep I made it a ride without breaking anything. I havent been riding the turbo though, I built an 05 IQr with an 800 big block. I've still been ironing out the issues with the turbo, it should be in action this weekend as long as parts show up. And jen you are a bad friend for always taking those pics.

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
Chad i did see you up on top but i was leaving cause i was out of gas and you were working of ur sled..... Weird . I was the on my 09 rmk with the hid headlights . Let go ride this weekend

M
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Haha joe yep I made it a ride without breaking anything. I havent been riding the turbo though, I built an 05 IQr with an 800 big block. I've still been ironing out the issues with the turbo, it should be in action this weekend as long as parts show up. And jen you are a bad friend for always taking those pics.

You love me!

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
Friday, wind 20 or so mph, most of the snow blew away. You can find some pockets here and there, but its pretty much early and needs a couple more feet. It did clear off for the couple hours i rode, making it worth the couple hours spent.

Cold SOB!

-21F this morning at 9:00am. Went with a younger group to Spencer glacier.800 xp's overheated a bit on the hard stuff, but a little fluf to cool them down when needed. It was a cold SOB! Sun in the afternoon and it warmed up to -16F!:D Dammm i'm glad I grew up in Fairbanks and ran the ID last year!:eek: I'll be back tomorrow to do it all again, hope it warms up!!:mad:

Chris

A
Nov 30, 2007
Anchorage AK
Wet wet wet

Also went today was NASTY wind blowing about 15 and Raining with a little mixed snow in upper elevations, SNOW was WWWEEETTT.... ya spring riding in jan ....Not fun:face-icon-small-sad:face-icon-small-sad

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
DANG!! Go North young man, go North!! Or just stay home and hit them books

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
I have no books to hit! They cancled class wednesday and thursday because of icy roads.

Its a shame they closed place because the snow was wicked on saturday

Premium Features