• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer / Twenty-Mile

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Just checked the weather for Girdwood.. They are calling for an additional foot tonight and another foot tomorrow.. :D

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
so doug was the 153 an easier more confident ride?

Sure was and it laid over a lot easier than my XF. I think the engagement was a little high from what I have read so I trenched a lot out of the hole but other than that it was pretty sweet :D I wasted a season trying to learn pow riding on the XF but that is how it goes.. ride what you got until you can get something else.. I am going to try and get the M7 from Ryan and keep the XF for the wife and a spare just in case.. Probably going to throw a 144 on it and a fuel pressure regulator..

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Sure was and it laid over a lot easier than my XF. I think the engagement was a little high from what I have read so I trenched a lot out of the hole but other than that it was pretty sweet :D I wasted a season trying to learn pow riding on the XF but that is how it goes.. ride what you got until you can get something else.. I am going to try and get the M7 from Ryan and keep the XF for the wife and a spare just in case.. Probably going to throw a 144 on it and a fuel pressure regulator..

this weekend you will have to ride mine...bet I can make ya wear blue...lmao...

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Doug was on the all green M, M7 153

Steve was on the crossfire. Dont think he is on here

Steve is on here. He is Sleo007 and really did put that Crossfire through the roof. If that sled can take a pounding like that it can take about anything.. He had the flipper smashed ALL day..

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Do i need to stop by again, sometime soon? lol

LOL, its funny one day busy next day nothing.

Steve is on here. He is Sleo007 and really did put that Crossfire through the roof. If that sled can take a pounding like that it can take about anything.. He had the flipper smashed ALL day.. [/QUOTE said:
Yea he did. I dont think I have ever seen a sled work so hard LOL.

AKSNOWRIDER said:
this weekend you will have to ride mine...bet I can make ya wear blue...lmao...

Hey Mike, your sled is red :p

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
hard to get dougy to stop climbing cliffs...and tim to stop crashing, and me to stop getting stuck and ...well grand time .....and prayin if I would have known you was riding the wifes sled sooner..you would have been chasin doug with mine all afternoon...he likes to climb stuff that scares this old guy..but you could have gone and given him a run....

I couldn't keep up with Doug on my wife's sled. 141 against his 163....I tried though:D
Mine is still in the shop. Been a month since it went down. Still waiting to see if Polaris is going to honor the warranty mess up. I know a lot of people are waiting to see how they handle this before snow checking another one. I went in to snowcheck a new one and sell my Ranger for a Razor, also on hold....

A
Nov 26, 2007
ANC, AK
Sounds like Spindrift, Dash, myself and a couple others meeting about 8 at Carr's Huffman.
Has anyone gotten back into Squirrel Flats sense the last dump?

Last edited:
Premium Features