• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer / Twenty-Mile

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
It's not a true crossfire. It soes have a 2" under it. Wasn't that too terribly long ago, we were all riding 2" 136's and thought we had something! Lots of stucks in those days. getting back on one now makes you appreciate the longer tracks more for sure. I rode doug's crossfire briefly on Saturday, that was enough! We sure get spoiled quickly.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
It's not a true crossfire. It soes have a 2" under it. Wasn't that too terribly long ago, we were all riding 2" 136's and thought we had something! Lots of stucks in those days. getting back on one now makes you appreciate the longer tracks more for sure. I rode doug's crossfire briefly on Saturday, that was enough! We sure get spoiled quickly.

That is true. My dad had a 06 M6 with a 153, i rode that a verytimes, let me tell you, I am so glad I didnt buy a 600

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
So Varmit, you ready for another workout/training session on Saturday? LOL We'll get your middle aged butt in shape yet. :D

I'd love too.. In fact, I would like to make it down there sooner if I can.. :D The boss is working and I may have to puppy sit again. If I go it will be a short trip.

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I'd love too.. In fact, I would like to make it down there sooner if I can.. :D The boss is working and I may have to puppy sit again. If I go it will be a short trip.

Sounds like Lost Lake is getting hammered this time too. :D You ready to try to weave through the trees in the deep and steep? That is when it really gets fun! :D We will see what the weather is doing friday night and pick a spot to bury you on Saturday :p

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Awesome

Once again i had a blast!!! even breaking my record for being burried. It was still great. Nick, Stan, Doug great group once again....it was nice to FINALLY meet up with you Nick well definately have to ride again you too Stan, Thanks for guiding us around even if it was ten feet per hour at times LOL:D

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
Once again i had a blast!!! even breaking my record for being burried. It was still great. Nick, Stan, Doug great group once again....it was nice to FINALLY meet up with you Nick well definately have to ride again you too Stan, Thanks for guiding us around even if it was ten feet per hour at times LOL:D

Did you get any good pics?

B
Nov 16, 2008
Went out yesterday and wow that was some deep stuff. Met LiveAlaska while we were trying to make a thundercat mobile thanks to a blown exhaust doughnut that melted the coolant res. Wanted to thank LiveAlaska and his buds for the strip of duct tape that helped rig the bottle to get us out. Was still a great trip even with the crappy visibility. Anyone headed back out later this week or weekend?

Premium Features