• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost lake.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
Wish I could be better to you Mytoys, but only a scarce amout today. Heard the forcast called for more though. Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW, Breeze Lounge was okay last night but dead. Where is everyone at??

OH yeah.... heres the deal... I'm back home to Anc on Friday, and need a front skid shock for my cat so I can come back to Seward and do some riding. Anyone got one or know where I cant get hooked up?

Cool cal probably has something that would get you back riding. 223-3595. Hes a really good guy

A
Dec 11, 2007
Seward
Hey Tony
Count on Seward being dead on a weeknight. Yukon, Tonys, Breeze, Thorn Showcase. It don't matter where ya go. At least it wasn't blowing and snowing hard, but snowing hard would be a very good thing. We are low on snow and need a good 2 or 3 day storm

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2008
Los Anchorage
www.myspace.com
I'm trying to get my hands on someones stock M (center) Fox zero pro shock. But if that doesnt work, I just got off the phone with Cal, and he can hook up my ACT shock. Thanks for the number!

I'm going go check out the Alehouse tonight. Last time I was there it was called something else, slips my mind. Oh yea! The Wheel house.

Thanks for the help, I'll do one last recon on the Firehouse, and Primrose entrances on my way out of town early Friday morning.

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2008
Los Anchorage
www.myspace.com
Not so good news..

Good news first- I'm outta here tomorrow!!

Bad news;

Wind has been howling all day. Really kickin right now. Although it looks cool, the snow has been blowing off the peaks all day. Big huge snow cloud things. I bet its going to be wind blown to ****. But prolly deep in places.

Snow conditions: Firehouse

Primrose trail always sucks! In fact, it makes me cringe just thinkin about it..

We are heading down tonight. gonna do a midnight ride (firehouse side) and scope things out for tomorrow. I will try to report back for you guys heading down in the AM when I get back to the hotel room. :beer;

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
Am headed down as well...gonna get the guided tour with doug(the_doug danger), and troy (akstorm)...hmmm....should be fun.... keep your eye out for the older guy riding with the craziesss......lol

I live in kenai and was thinking about going to lost lake via snug harbor. I dont know anyone around here and would have to go alone so anyone else out there maybe want to meet up sat or sun am for some lost lake riden? if not i cant keep myself from goin alone. pm me if any one would like to meet up!! :clock: :beer; :beer; :D :eek:

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
I live in kenai and was thinking about going to lost lake via snug harbor. I dont know anyone around here and would have to go alone so anyone else out there maybe want to meet up sat or sun am for some lost lake riden? if not i cant keep myself from goin alone. pm me if any one would like to meet up!! :clock: :beer; :beer; :D :eek:

Do yourself a favor and don't go snug. Very little snow on that end until you get all the way over to the lake. Just go up one of the other two ways. I am not riding tommorrow:( I have to run up to Chugiak and cheer on my boy at State wrestling championships. Try to find someone to ride with either way, but I wouldn't go snug when there is good snow on the other side.:)

Premium Features