• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost lake.

Thanks for the updates on the conditions and posting the pictures, this is my FAV place to ride so I'm ready to go play there this weekend for sure!

DSCN0294.jpg

oh yeah keep an eye out for the swamps and creeks;) other than that WOW:face-icon-small-hap well worth the trip beats pounding 25miles of trail HOO HAH :D

good ride today

We went in fire house trail sticky going up but but took our time. Partly cloudy today it was great sun was out off and on most of the day. O the snow was great sink in around a foot all the time in the trees and of course enough to stick the 162 . Watch for open creeks and holes. enjoy!!:D:beer;:beer;

Riding Sat

Anybody riding tomorrow and dont mind me tagging along? I am in anchorage and dont mind driveing if I have too just looking for a group to ride with. PM me, Rick

is snug harbor road out of cooper landing doable or still to early for that way into lost lake?

I haven't tried it, but have heard from someone I trust that it is not doable yet. Still need more snow for Snug Harbor.

OK so who went up Fireman"s today and how bad is the Luge run? Anybody go up Primrose? Heded that way in the morning and trying to decide which is the lesser of two evils with this warm weather. Thanks for an update.:beer;

we went in sung harbor today and it was lacking snow pretty bad was not to bad but the snow was was pretty good when u could find it we went all the way around to the trees it

headed to turny onj sunday to see what we can find there

Premium Features

Back