• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost lake.

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
firemans was great untill i brunt 2 belts and lost my ramp while tryin to load my sled causing my sled to fall off and yea bad times i had one of those days going back one of these days this week before i go back to work on friday

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
i had a bad day all together that was the first time the ramp has ever come off or even moved so i was just like what the crap lol

this is what every ones talkin about

l_0a0e3b56ad8d410696c1cca193756570.jpg

Reactions: the_dougdangerak
A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
i kno right i would go kick some *** and take some names but i heard he wears some pink goggles and im affarid he might be a girly man.. i cant do that to a girly man

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
i had a bad day all together that was the first time the ramp has ever come off or even moved so i was just like what the crap lol

this is what every ones talkin about

If your looking for a good sleddeck I should have some in the springtime, That one looks like a north road mess.

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
it dont matter what sled deck i have i just need a longer ramp my trucks a lil tall for that short of a ramp so i have to hit it pretty hard

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2008
Los Anchorage
www.myspace.com
Yea, I'd like to be optomistic about snowing in them there hills too! So, whos in Seward? Im at the Holiday Inn, and could use a ride to the bar. Yukon maybe? Tony 317-9632 I'll buy ya a beer

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
Was raining all moring in Homer, snowing up on the ridge and up to ninilchik.No precip north of there though and now snowing in homer too. Maybe we will get a good dump tonight to go with all this wind. Ugly day on the peninsula.

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2008
Los Anchorage
www.myspace.com
Snowing in Seward!

Prolly will walk my arse down to Breeze Inn tonight. Went to Yukon's last. Anyhow, wanted to let everyone know its snowing at a pretty good clip right now. Well let you know how much later.

T

tonyinak

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 8, 2008
Los Anchorage
www.myspace.com
Wish I could be better to you Mytoys, but only a scarce amout today. Heard the forcast called for more though. Keep your fingers crossed.

BTW, Breeze Lounge was okay last night but dead. Where is everyone at??

OH yeah.... heres the deal... I'm back home to Anc on Friday, and need a front skid shock for my cat so I can come back to Seward and do some riding. Anyone got one or know where I cant get hooked up?

Last edited:
Premium Features