• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lost lake.

M

m7162

Oct 17, 2008
wasilla
im in seward now went up prime rose today need some one to hook up with and ride with sat morning any one mind if i tag along?? hit me up?

M

m7162

Oct 17, 2008
wasilla
it was tracked up but was geting soft could not venture to far wad the wife with me she will be home tomorrow i think we could find some snow though its snowing right now what will you guys be driving ill be there @ 9 45 am in a marron chevy ill tag along with you guys if its cool thanks mike

A

ak1000m

Nov 27, 2007
soldotna,alaska
Rode friday

Went in from snug wind blown and not much snow cover,flat light and snowing light,but made it to the lake about 2 inches over a tracked up snow but if you go down in to the trees you can find some good snow.got to try new 174x2.5 on the m . got reminded what it feels like to have it come over backwards on me .hope we get more snow!like 2 feet or more!:D:beer;

Reactions: the_dougdangerak
T
Went in from snug wind blown and not much snow cover,flat light and snowing light,but made it to the lake about 2 inches over a tracked up snow but if you go down in to the trees you can find some good snow.got to try new 174x2.5 on the m . got reminded what it feels like to have it come over backwards on me .hope we get more snow!like 2 feet or more!:D:beer;

You just had to go 174" didn't you.:eek:

Man was it a day at lost lake or what? It was good seeing ALOT of you guys up there. never seen that many there. good day of riding though guys!! we went up prim rose and the trail was pretty rough but it was sure worth the beating we took to play in all the fresh stuff we found back there. I give it a 9 1/2 on the 10 scale. trail ride was a 2! but worth it!! :eek::D:beer;:beer;

A
Mar 11, 2008
Soldotna AK
Man was it a day at lost lake or what? It was good seeing ALOT of you guys up there. never seen that many there. good day of riding though guys!! we went up prim rose and the trail was pretty rough but it was sure worth the beating we took to play in all the fresh stuff we found back there. I give it a 9 1/2 on the 10 scale. trail ride was a 2! but worth it!! :eek::D:beer;:beer;[/QUOTE

Lost Lake a 9.5!?!?..........okay lets see the pics

G

glacierbear

Dec 24, 2007
Soldotna, Alaska
Lost Lake 9.5 today?????

Yea I would like to know where your secrect spot was because we went back into the trees and hills and up to the upper bowl on the back side of Mt. Ascension and the best we found was a good base with about 4-6" of fresh on top. All in all a good day for a first ride of the season though we did break a ski at the end of the day. I was also breaking in the new machine (Cat HCR) and that track was made for these type of conditions (awesome hookup). Had to really feather the throttle when climbing or I would have flip over backwards as I cleared the benches. I agree that it was great to see everyone out ridding.

Premium Features