• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Ride

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Shaved legs as well. I am sure no one wants to see a bunch of hairy legs! Is there going to be pics of this? LMFAO as well. I am sure we could raise money for this cause. We could call it the Crippled Riders Foundation!:D

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Hey, if you guys all show up at Garcias in drag ~ hair, make up, clothes... the works ~ you can ride with us ;) but I don't want to hear any whining about ya breakin' a nail or having a bad hair day after the ride... and you guys get to carry the gas, snacks and take all the pictures/video :D

(now lets see how many guys really want to "tag along")

On a serious side ~ if the interest for this event picks up and we make it an annual thing ~ I would love to tie it into a fundraising effort. Whether it be for injured riders to help with their medical bills or maybe a breast cancer research/cure fundraiser. Especially since 1 in 8 of us are likely to get it... Make it a Ladies Ride for the Cure Event... Something to think about

Hahaha! You are right Blondz, we don't want their make up to go bad on the trail, Garcias is a better spot to really shine and show off what they have :D
But making them pee on the trail "the right way"..... that should be part of the deal.....

I am up for a fund raiser, that's a great idea! Maybe we can do a calendar with Forum Ladies on machines.... There are lots of us who looks at riding photos all year long.....

Last edited:
L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Great ideas. Especially the fundraising aspect of it! Can I have one of those guys in drag be my personal assistant on the ride?:D

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Hey, if you guys all show up at Garcias in drag ~ hair, make up, clothes... the works ~ you can ride with us ;) but I don't want to hear any whining about ya breakin' a nail or having a bad hair day after the ride... and you guys get to carry the gas, snacks and take all the pictures/video :D

(now lets see how many guys really want to "tag along")

On a serious side ~ if the interest for this event picks up and we make it an annual thing ~ I would love to tie it into a fundraising effort. Whether it be for injured riders to help with their medical bills or maybe a breast cancer research/cure fundraiser. Especially since 1 in 8 of us are likely to get it... Make it a Ladies Ride for the Cure Event... Something to think about
That is a great idea. I will help out anyway I can for a fundraiser. But dress in drag, not sure about that.:eek:

A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
But dress in drag, not sure about that.:eek:

WHat? Now wait a minute, you were helping to create this idea, so I thought I had yours and Bottomfeeders full support? :D Dang, men are not reliable at all! (JK:beer;)[/QUOTE]
I know, I am a big fat chicken!:D

B
Nov 26, 2007
haha. m8. I didnt even get to the good stuff. But hey If we do ride with the girls we have to ride like them. So we have to whine, get stuck, Have a fire, Get Drunk, spin the bottle. HAHAHAHA. dasha ill hit you up later. I got some iedas. M8 was right. Im gona be that dude on youtube. LMAO

[But hey If we do ride with the girls we have to ride like them. So we have to whine, get stuck, Have a fire, Get Drunk, spin the bottle. HAHAHAHA. dasha ill hit you up later. I got some iedas. M8 was right. Im gona be that dude on youtube. LMAO[/QUOTE]

WOW, you are full of it again! I might be a grandma, but my memory is still pretty good! I recall FEW times when I was the one helping you get unstuck and I heard something like ....uh, oh, grandma's kicking my as$.... (that's the exact quote BTW) while I was digging, kicking, pulling and you were sitting on your sled trying to catch your breath! So we might get stuck, have a fire, get drunk but no whining is allowed!:lips:

Reactions: BLONDZ
B
Nov 26, 2007
lmao. its not my fault. I auctally ride. haha.

Its ok. your a skidoo rider.:D Btw. Did i even get stuck once on the last ride. HAHAHA. How many times did akm8..... or wes.. or my dad.. lets line them up on the hill dasha

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Lets bring this tread to the front page again... How many women are in?
I am thinking about it, definitely, just not sure if I will be around....

Dash, I really hope you can come on the ride... if nothing else maybe the meet & greet?

Meet & Greet April 2nd at Garcias 7 pm

Ride April 4th at ___________________

maybe we should keep it a secret ;) ;)

I am still planning on both (by this I mean I did not commit to anything else yet;) ). I might show up at Garcias in helmet head though....
I have been wanting to tell you Blondz that I thought about you MANY times this winter, when you were decorated with the cast and unable to ride, and I really felt for you! At least you got healed up ( I hope) and hopefully we have a month or two of awesome riding ahead of us:)

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
Looks like most places are going to get snow this week and it's suppose to be chilly. Do you gals have any idea where you are riding on Saturday so I can pass it on to the wife? Eureka looks to be the coldest for this weekend but you know how those weatherman/women are at predicting the weather more than an hour in advance. :o

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
I know that south got hammered with snow this past week and I certainly hope everywhere gets dumped on between now and Friday to cover the trace of ash.

We are considering a variety of skill levels and types of machines into where we go, and I am sure the ladies don't want to venture into avy territory for an all girl ride. We haven't seen a lot of good comments about Eureka this year, but aksnomachinechic and I checked it out the weekend before (and she went again last weekend) and found really good snow in some places that would be perfect for the shorties and the mountain sleds. Good terraine with plenty of pow to get stuck in with a "trail" nearby for the ones that want to stick to that.

Next is to come up with a meeting time for everyone to meet in the parking lot behind the lodge... I would be okay with 10:30 (but I'm flexible on that one ;) ) Note that it is a two hour drive from Eagle River.

:D

Premium Features