• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies Ride

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
Right on, sounds like a good time for the ladies! I'll have her save a table or 2 behind the bar for you all.

AkSledHed

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2009
Eagle River, Ak
LOL..........my wife doesn't have time to go to websites and chat, she's much to busy at work for that stuff. I don't plan on going with her, will probably just drop her off and pick her up afterwards.

F
Mar 19, 2009
Wasilla
I should be able to make the Thursday at Garcias.:beer; Provided Insane gets home on time. I will try to drag Mrs AK49er too. Sounds like a lot of fun. She and I can trailer together from out here in the Valley. What time are we going to plan on meeting up, or is that all stuff we can figure out on Thursday? Is it going to be a mix of Shortys and long tracks?

B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
I should be able to make the Thursday at Garcias.:beer; Provided Insane gets home on time. I will try to drag Mrs AK49er too. Sounds like a lot of fun. She and I can trailer together from out here in the Valley. What time are we going to plan on meeting up, or is that all stuff we can figure out on Thursday? Is it going to be a mix of Shortys and long tracks?

We'll end up going somewhere that can accommodate shorties and longtracks, both skilled and a bit less experienced ~ ~ the point is to make it a FUN ride for all. We did this for a 4M ride a few years ago up at Eureka and had 30 people doing a little bit of boondocking/cross country/hills/etc with sleds varying from the point & shoot turbo's down to my kiddo's 500 fan cooled ~ it was a fun ride!!

Glad you two can trailer together ~ we'll try and get as many as we can to carpool ~ and ladies.... get your girl friends to come play with us. Right now the final destination is still vague (sorry) but we want to go where the pow is too :D so let's see what mother nature dishes out ;)

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
We'll end up going somewhere that can accommodate shorties and longtracks, both skilled and a bit less experienced ~ ~ the point is to make it a FUN ride for all. We did this for a 4M ride a few years ago up at Eureka and had 30 people doing a little bit of boondocking/cross country/hills/etc with sleds varying from the point & shoot turbo's down to my kiddo's 500 fan cooled ~ it was a fun ride!!

Glad you two can trailer together ~ we'll try and get as many as we can to carpool ~ and ladies.... get your girl friends to come play with us. Right now the final destination is still vague (sorry) but we want to go where the pow is too :D so let's see what mother nature dishes out ;)

that hurts!!!;)

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK
Uhhhhhhhhg, wish I hadn't opened this thread... now I have this uncontrollable tick.................... I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

(yup, I'm on the floor kickin' and screamin' right now......... :rolleyes:)

Well Brandy come on up. I have an extra room and a sled :D

Jen, Kara & Tina, thanks for keeping me posted about The Ride. I really want to go, it'd be a blast! But I also want to go to Arctic Man, do 4 day ride in McLaren, go to Valdez and ride for few days there etc etc... I just returned from 3 weeks in Costa Rica and feel like I missed SOOO much of a winter here. I will keep you posted. I also have 2 place trailer and in a pinch I can take the canopy down and put one sled on the truck. I know of 2 other wifes that ride pretty good but I have not talked to them yet....

During a ride today, couple of guys and I had a great time entertaining an idea.... They of course want to ride with the ladies, or at least show up coincidentaly at the same spot and tag along.....
So we thought they might be "alowed" to join the group if they can fit in. By fitting in is meant: They would have to wear make-up, paint their finger nails, wear skirt and a thongs and a bra with fake b00bs...... These were just the basics, and of course they have to do the same in the evening..... Oh, yeah, the they'd have to squat as well, no standing, and pants down, no cheating :D

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
During a ride today, couple of guys and I had a great time entertaining an idea.... They of course want to ride with the ladies, or at least show up coincidentaly at the same spot and tag along.....
So we thought they might be "alowed" to join the group if they can fit in. By fitting in is meant: They would have to wear make-up, paint their finger nails, wear skirt and a thongs and a bra with fake b00bs...... These were just the basics, and of course they have to do the same in the evening..... Oh, yeah, the they'd have to squat as well, no standing, and pants down, no cheating :D

You are one craaaaazy Czech chick!:beer;

L

LADYREV800

Dec 1, 2007
MT2AK

Who's going to be the brave man that does this just to get to ride with a bunch of smokin hot lady sledders? LMAO!:beer;

Premium Features