• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gay marriage....I wont drink the Koolaid but will eat the chicken!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I'm so pissed at this chicka-fil-a thing. The problem I have is the social media gangbang. I'm tired of people on facebook complaining about their rights and how bad the chicken people down south are. How they are "haters". Go read the original article, the owner just said he was guilty of traditional marriage. Now there are tons of posts spawning that he is a hater and is fighting gay rights.

Now companies are coming out of the woodwork to say they support gay rights. What f'n hypocrites! Just to make a dime. And to the mayor of Boston, if you are so quick to judge someone then I'll do the same. You can have your liberal city to yourself. No chicken, I'm not coming.

I agree that hating and lack of civil rights are two bad things. But don't turn it into propaganda.

Ok, all this aside, I will say that Chick-fil-a is good!

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
As a Catholic I do do not condone or condemn, but...

anyone who has heard of the cities of "Sodom and Gommorah" knows that they were notorious hotbeds of homosexuality. Gen 19:5-8 "And they called to Lot and said to him, where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them." But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said, "Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly." The Greek word in the New Testament for homosexuality is literally "a sodomite". Jock is trying to redefine what the term "sodomite" means. (A term unchanged in 5000 years, even today- "sodomy") Apart from the fact the city was clearly destroyed by God because of homosexuality in the narrative of Gen 19, even the New Testament clearly states exactly the same thing in Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire." Any sinner should always remember that the God who commands us to love our neighbour is the same God who will cast any and all unrepentant sinners into the "eternal fire". Here are more Bible quotes, Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death." 1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals". 1 Tim 1:9-10 "Realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers". Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error".
If the homosexual community chooses to practice homosexuality in privacy, that is there free choice. But let such persons know for certain that the Christian Bible condemns all such practices and God will judge them unfit for the Kingdom of Heaven if they continue to practice and openly promote homosexual sex. This is for God to judge... not me!

O

Oregonsledder

Jan 27, 2009
Bend Oregon
I'm so pissed at this chicka-fil-a thing. The problem I have is the social media gangbang. I'm tired of people on facebook complaining about their rights and how bad the chicken people down south are. How they are "haters". Go read the original article, the owner just said he was guilty of traditional marriage. Now there are tons of posts spawning that he is a hater and is fighting gay rights.

Now companies are coming out of the woodwork to say they support gay rights. What f'n hypocrites! Just to make a dime. And to the mayor of Boston, if you are so quick to judge someone then I'll do the same. You can have your liberal city to yourself. No chicken, I'm not coming.

I agree that hating and lack of civil rights are two bad things. But don't turn it into propaganda.

Ok, all this aside, I will say that Chick-fil-a is good!

Kinda like our lame prez. He has always been against gay marrriage, until he needed some votes and money, then he evolved! What a joke! The thing that makes me crazy is, how stupid so many voters are, and how they buy his crap!

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
You mean you rest your sub-standard brain. Any time you wish to go one on one with me give me a call.

Let it go already. What you said was insensitive considering what happened here in Colorado. Can't you just back off? If you lived here in Colorado and saw the ugliness of that incident you might get it. But instead you threaten to fight someone over it. WTF?

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
Let it go already. What you said was insensitive considering what happened here in Colorado. Can't you just back off? If you lived here in Colorado and saw the ugliness of that incident you might get it. But instead you threaten to fight someone over it. WTF?

Fight was not my intention. I was thinking more along the line of an intellectual challenge as I am being accused of being an idiot.

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
anyone who has heard of the cities of "Sodom and Gommorah" knows that they were notorious hotbeds of homosexuality. Gen 19:5-8 "And they called to Lot and said to him, where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us that we may have relations with them." But Lot went out to them at the doorway, and shut the door behind him, and said, "Please, my brothers, do not act wickedly." The Greek word in the New Testament for homosexuality is literally "a sodomite". Jock is trying to redefine what the term "sodomite" means. (A term unchanged in 5000 years, even today- "sodomy") Apart from the fact the city was clearly destroyed by God because of homosexuality in the narrative of Gen 19, even the New Testament clearly states exactly the same thing in Jude 7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example, in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire." Any sinner should always remember that the God who commands us to love our neighbour is the same God who will cast any and all unrepentant sinners into the "eternal fire". Here are more Bible quotes, Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death." 1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals". 1 Tim 1:9-10 "Realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers". Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error".
If the homosexual community chooses to practice homosexuality in privacy, that is there free choice. But let such persons know for certain that the Christian Bible condemns all such practices and God will judge them unfit for the Kingdom of Heaven if they continue to practice and openly promote homosexual sex. This is for God to judge... not me!
Might I add to that the bible says if you've broken one commandment, its as if you've broken them all, meaning there are no levels of sin or condemnation - it takes the same amount of Jesus dying on the cross and following him to save me as it would for anyone else.

Also, does anyone else find it rediculous that the guy who said this was on a Christian radio station and was asked his stance, which he has made clearly evident in the past, and the liberal media has dig to find this story and make such a big deal out of it?

The guy didn't say we don't serve homosexuals, nothing he said was discriminatory!

UUUggghhhhhhhhhhh...I really hope it snows soon..

O

oscar680

Jan 29, 2010
Alberta
The guy didn't say we don't serve homosexuals, nothing he said was discriminatory!

I'm sure that most gay lovers were too busy yelling BIGOT! to actually hear the rest of the radio show.

i have trouble understanding why most people in support of gay marriage have few problems trampling religious and traditional views/ beliefs, in the same way that they feel they are being wronged?

M

MPS

Where are the automatic weapon carrying, whacked out weirdo's when you need them? The line is around the block at the local Chick-fil-A. It would be a perfect venue for a massacre.

I am gonna come shove some Chick chicken down your throat Bruce. ;)

BTW...I am tired of hearing about this chit....all a diversion. Our Constitution is being stripped at an alarming rate and we our worried about this chit. Gimme a break.

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
How does asking for a shooting spree make you smart Lol. I'm surprised that the fbi hasn't busted down your door with the amount of posts you make about killing people.

It was a freaking joke. I deal with crazies all day long and I may have become a bit callused . I am sorry for offending so many on this site.

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
It was a freaking joke. I deal with crazies all day long and I may have become a bit callused . I am sorry for offending so many on this site.

Then why were you trying to rationalize your posts if it was just a joke? But regardless the latter part of my post still stands lol

Premium Features