• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gay marriage....I wont drink the Koolaid but will eat the chicken!

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
Where are the automatic weapon carrying, whacked out weirdo's when you need them? The line is around the block at the local Chick-fil-A. It would be a perfect venue for a massacre.

D

DM116

Jan 5, 2008
you may not have a chicken stand to support in your town I dont.
What I do have is General Mills HQ. and all you hear about in MN is the swooning from the media about them coming out in support of gay marriage.
kinda sucks I liked a bowl of Lucky charms from time to time
I love how libs say a corporation is not people until one like General Mills comes out for something fitting there narrative. then all you here is how great it is a corporation makes a stand.
just wait till the states start telling your church they have to perform the ceremony of face action think it cant happen? look at the birth control issue already happening
just more change you can beleve in

So it is ok for Chick-fill-a to support a ban on gay marriage but it is not ok for another company such as General Mills to not support a ban on gay marriage?
Why should Goverment have a say in what any one does in there personal lives.

BLITZKRIEG

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2011
MT
What did one lesbian frog say to the other lesbian frog?<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
……I’ll be damned we do taste like chicken!<O:p</O:p

O

Oregonsledder

Jan 27, 2009
Bend Oregon
or could it be that some lack the grey matter to identify sarcasm?

You think it is humorous to talk about mass murder after what has just happened in Colorado? You are insensitive at the very least, and I’m being kind with that assessment. I suspect you are simply ignorant.

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
I personally think its a terrible business practice to give your stance on such a issue. In my opinion the deep throating gay guys money is just as good as a straight laced religious man's money. I do really think that some of these religious nuts should get off there high horse. When I can go through a year without hearing sickening stories about priests molesting little boys or doing other disgraceful things, what these nuts say might hold some water. For what it's worth my opinion is I don't agree with the chicken shack but hey it's there right to have an opinion.

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
You think it is humorous to talk about mass murder after what has just happened in Colorado? You are insensitive at the very least, and I’m being kind with that assessment. I suspect you are simply ignorant.

Do you even know what the word ignorant means? What qualifies you to assess my sensitivity?

On second thought, somebody call Oregonsledder the whambulance.

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
I personally think its a terrible business practice to give your stance on such a issue. In my opinion the deep throating gay guys money is just as good as a straight laced religious man's money. I do really think that some of these religious nuts should get off there high horse. When I can go through a year without hearing sickening stories about priests molesting little boys or doing other disgraceful things, what these nuts say might hold some water. For what it's worth my opinion is I don't agree with the chicken shack but hey it's there right to have an opinion.

what does priests and religions have to do with a mans personal relationship with God..??...nothing..don;t confuse them...priests that molest and religious nuts are the furthest thing away from being christian and are not Gods children regardless of what they claim

That owner has every right to voice publicly what is supported by Scripture in the Bible....every right and a duty..

Premium Features