• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gay marriage....I wont drink the Koolaid but will eat the chicken!

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I have no intentions of bashing on the phaygs.
But I want future generations to grow up surrounded by the same morals that we did.
Homosexuality should NEVER be a choice. If it is, it is the WRONG choice.

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
I have no intentions of bashing on the phaygs.
But I want future generations to grow up surrounded by the same morals that we did.
Homosexuality should NEVER be a choice. If it is, it is the WRONG choice.
We all want are children to grow up healthy and have are same morals [right or wrong] that we were brought up with,but some times they are born with disabilities and hormons that we have no control over and yes beleave it or not they are born with it.:hail:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I agree with you, & we should have compassion, not hate for those afflicted with this disability.
However, expermentation & choosing that side of the fence should not be accepted by society.

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
MAn I get a kick out of you hillbillies. So when you guys are done stopping gay marriage are you going to get back to enslaving the blacks or taking away the women's right to vote?

polaris dude

Lifetime Membership
Jun 5, 2009
Grand Junction, CO
Gay people should be tolerated, not praised and treated better because at one point they were treated worse. They should just be treated like everyone else and leave it at that. I hate how it is impossible for society to leave people alone. They either treat them like garbage or hold them on a pedestal.

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY
Gay people should be tolerated, not praised and treated better because at one point they were treated worse. They should just be treated like everyone else and leave it at that. I hate how it is impossible for society to leave people alone. They either treat them like garbage or hold them on a pedestal.

X2 I don't run around waving a straight flag seeking attention and praise

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska

x3, But like another said the whole TV thing every show has a gay couple, Its almost like if you dont wave the straight flag you will be overcome with all the gay propoganda.

The Fourth Wolf

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2008
Anchorage, AK
All civilizations begin to fail once they begin abandoning the social & moral principles upon which they were founded.

America is in a decline that began immediately after WWII with the Baby Boomers and the rise of militant liberalism.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
you need a rooster and hen to make a chicken..bull and cow to make a calf...willikers im glad these guys and gals are for the most part staying straight otherwise i would be hungry...hahaha

Premium Features