• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did I really just do this today?!?! 10-12-08

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
Honestly I'm not sure if it's worth coming quite yet. I think this was kind of a fluke deal and we just got lucky. If we get any more on top of this in the next few weeks, then it would be. Temps were getting pretty warm here today but it should set up for a nice base.

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
You powder slayin' b@$tards! looks like you guys had fun Jerrod! My sled is in pieces in my garage right now, so maybe the snow will stick around?

Whys the sled in pieces? Seemed to be running pretty good last spring.

Don't rush it though. We could use a couple more feet before that thing needs to be put together.

U

Ultralord

Nov 26, 2007
Auburn WA
They Deserve this I spent many years in MT when the had no snow untill January:beer;:D
that is very cool good for you but I think ya need a Turbo:eek:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
i think im gonna hit that spot again this weekend, anyone want to go again? mainly looking to try and get all the way up into the bowls in there, its quite ways, but i think it would be fun, the warmth should have helped it settle engough to cruze the road no problem, there are a bunch of open climbs up in there.

M
Oct 1, 2001
Belgrade, MT
Whys the sled in pieces? Seemed to be running pretty good last spring.

Don't rush it though. We could use a couple more feet before that thing needs to be put together.

Yeah, I bought glenns kmod though, and I'm going to powdercoat the rails and some of the other skid parts black. I'm not too worried about it yet, and I have my bridger bowl pass if we get dumped on anyhow.
You do anything to the rev this year?

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
man-crying.jpg

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
Yeah, I bought glenns kmod though, and I'm going to powdercoat the rails and some of the other skid parts black. I'm not too worried about it yet, and I have my bridger bowl pass if we get dumped on anyhow.
You do anything to the rev this year?

Nice! My stock rear skid was shot so I picked up a Timbersled skid and Ice Age rails. Bumped up the shot on my nitrous.... Guess I powdercoated my front spindles too. I'm running out of things to do. Might have to look for another project.

10-12-08P003-1.jpg

Premium Features