• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did I really just do this today?!?! 10-12-08

B
Feb 28, 2008
wasilla
We all just realized today how out of shape we all are and how our sleds still need a little more work before whats to come. Here's a few vids! Take into account these are both 800s and 162 tracks.

Please ignore the adult language. Prototype69 is special!

alright already ,, enough..i cant take it anymore:eek: f**k that is alot of snow:D

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wow. I heard it was dumping over there. But I had no idea it was like that.

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
:wine:I have now become quite depressed and have been drinking heavily since this thread first surfaced:beer;:brokenheart::face-icon-small-sho

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
So was this up by Albro or like up Bridger somewhere? where?

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
You guys are a bunch of Rat Pigs.

Heard there is more heading your way coming from the south.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
suspicious...

i'm not sure that's current....the sleds are older and obviously not "clutched" for pow-pow....making them appear to be strugglin even more.....ie ski-doo....
I'm thinkin bogus......the kitty smells fishy.....more like flatlanders 1st trip to the Snowies in '07...

ohh no, did say something wrong.:beer;:beer;

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
i'm not sure that's current....the sleds are older and obviously not "clutched" for pow-pow....making them appear to be strugglin even more.....ie ski-doo....
I'm thinkin bogus......the kitty smells fishy.....more like flatlanders 1st trip to the Snowies in '07...

ohh no, did say something wrong.:beer;:beer;

Thats funny you say that! A few of our sleds were all clutched and set up for the grass drag next weekend in Billings. And yes, I guess we do all ride old iron.

I was ripping out my pod filters, coolant quick disconnects and throwing in my air box and mesh screens as fast as I could this morning. I came back and there were tools, coffee cups, hoses, and clutch parts thrown all over my garage. I must've blacked out!

If you listen closely in one of the vids my black Rev is ratcheting like a $%^&!!! Just put in a new rear skid and don't have everything quite right yet.

J

joshua335

Nov 26, 2007
Calgary, AB
this is also southern Montana...Unbelievable day!
IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

G

girlpowder

What thaaa heck are you doing? Why the heck did you leave??? OMG!!!! You are so lucky. Thanks for sharing the powder pics from MT.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Utah
Dang, your deer are gonna have a tough next week or so. They got Trapped in that!!

Think sledhead, we still got probably atleast a month of this, oh well i got to shoot my dear first i guess...

Get that sled already! the dragon vs xp comp is gonna be hear sooner than we think. I'm gonna hit it like I can't miss ;)

Premium Features