• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did I really just do this today?!?! 10-12-08

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
I definitely would but I've got a grass drags in Billings this weekend to benefit a buddy of mine that broke this back down at the sand dunes this summer.

Don't count me out for good though. We'll have to meet up sometime for a ride there this year.

M
Jul 5, 2001
Wyoming
Yep It's snow time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of that should have melted today with it being so warm BUT____ to give you boy's a really good base for the snow that is cumming on Wednesday>>>:)

Nice shot's and makin alot of mouth watering 4-sure:present:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
oh yeah, gonna be a good time, and by the looks of it on google earth, we can get way back up into a lake, sitting at 8900 that has grassy hills that are STEEP!! that climb all the way to 10600, so i think i may get to make a few test pulls on the new sled assuming there arent any big rocks sticking out...

I
this is also southern Montana...Unbelievable day!
IMG_0889.jpg

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

Im as skeptical as the next person and even more jealous than the rest, in the first pic you can see orange leaves on one of the trees in the back ground...looks like october to me

Premium Features