• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Did I really just do this today?!?! 10-12-08

J

JROD

Nov 6, 2004
Bozeman, MT
We all just realized today how out of shape we all are and how our sleds still need a little more work before whats to come. Here's a few vids! Take into account these are both 800s and 162 tracks.

Please ignore the adult language. Prototype69 is special!

S

snowfreakmn

Nov 27, 2007
Awesome I'm so jellous, and some manufacturers wonder why we want our sleds so early. No it's not still watercraft season.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
FREAKIN SICK snow!!! That's awesome. Wish we had that here. It's good to see that kind of snow anywhere this early though.

T

trinitypowder

Nov 26, 2007
That's it...........Matt come by and pick me up. We gotta get up there!!! That is amazing for sure. Just like Cambells soup............mmmm mmmm good:beer;

F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah
I reported this thread as inappropriate to admin. In fact Im sending a link to Obama and hes gonna make you send half of that snow to Utah.... ;):beer;

heeler

Premium Member
Jan 22, 2008
J rod is not full of **** I was there today snow was deep fun was had by all just check out the montana snotel and look up ALBRO lake there is 60+ inches. Man what a great day and by the way prototype is very special.

colorado_matt

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
COLORADO
That's it...........Matt come by and pick me up. We gotta get up there!!! That is amazing for sure. Just like Cambells soup............mmmm mmmm good:beer;

Heck yeah! I'll have my sleds gassed up and loaded in 15 minutes and be on the road. Oh wait.... I have to work in the morning:( Once December is here I'll be all for sparratic road trips like that. I gotta say though, I like the way you're thinkin!

E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Google says 9h 52min drive time from here... add half an hour to load the sled, an hour to pack all my stuff and fuel up.....

call in sick tomorrow...

damnit.... !!!

VTMTcowboy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Wait....

...Yup its October 12th, I just had to go check the calendar again, haha. Sweet pics for sure! Wish I could have went out today, but it didnt pan out. What range are those pics from?

Premium Features