• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
February 14, 15 and 16.

Ok, I'll put in for my week off in February to be that week so I can go and also recover from the hangover ...

You Greenies aren't gonna beat up a Wyoming/Utah transplant for coming to a Colorado ride are you? :D

Good luck PJ! That would be awesome if Burandt would help out with some personalized goods, and VOHK for that matter. I bet a days riding with Burandt would sell a lot of raffle tickets:present:

Last edited:
Dog, I think you'll be ok! Mule is coming too, so at least there will be another Poo 900 there;)

Sounds like some great ideas for the raffle. Student Driver sent some great stuff, and VE69 got some great stuff donated last year (including the Klim pullover I won :) ). PJ, VE69 will put together a letter stating what the deal is with the raffle, what it's going to benefit, history of the ride...I'll offer to help edit and write the letter if wanted, I still have a copy of last year's.

One word of caution, when it's a small raffle, no problem. If we let it get very big, we WILL want to apply for a permit...the charter school our kids go to have raffles and were politely told to get a permit or it's considered gambling and eyes are out now more than in the past...

T-shirts sound great too. I have a friend who's a graphic artist here at work, I'm sure she'll help out with design if nobody else can.

T-Shirt

That design for the t-shirts is really, really cool... If you can do one in long sleeve I would be interested in that as well as a short sleeve one!

As far as donations...it is a long shot but I am going to check with the snowmobile club that I belong to in South Dakota (alot of those guys ride out west and would benefit from the proceeds going to SAWS) about possibly putting up some $$$$ for a raffle item. My dad is the long standing president, so I should have a little pull;)

track~

I just got off the phone with Chris. He wants to know about how many peeps will be attending and what kind of things that we could offer in return, since this would a pretty big ticket item with some smaller items included in the donation. I told him that we could display a banner with his companies logo and info.

If anybody could help me (chadincolo, VE69 or Bushy) with this so I can get a commitment from him before the business kicks into high gear for the 09/10 season that would be sweet.

Thanks,
PJ

Last edited:
I'd guess we'll get around 50 to 70 people staying on site and maybe another 20 or 30 showing up to ride. Just a guess, but I think we could see a great turnout.

Well, we're actually asking Chris for his help in raising money to donate to SAWS. I guess he gets the recognition of doing something for the sport that helps in the stuggle to keep riding areas open and he gets his name on the back of a t-shirt. He may get some buisness his way as a result, but mostly it's a charitable contribution on his part to a dedicated group of people that deserve and need our support.

PM'd ya bigtman

I'd guess we'll get around 50 to 70 people staying on site and maybe another 20 or 30 showing up to ride. Just a guess, but I think we could see a great turnout.

Well, we're actually asking Chris for his help in raising money to donate to SAWS. I guess he gets the recognition of doing something for the sport that helps in the stuggle to keep riding areas open and he gets his name on the back of a t-shirt. He may get some buisness his way as a result, but mostly it's a charitable contribution on his part to a dedicated group of people that deserve and need our support.

PM'd ya bigtman
I will mock up the 4m ride logo with sponsors around it, you can show Chris, nothing like seeing your name in print!!!:)

Maybe you can offer him top billing on the back of the shirt

send me his logo

troy@mainstreet-shirtcompany.com

How much time will it take to print up these shirts? Just wondering because We don't even know who the sponsors will be yet.

Like I said, I am talking to Chris and Slednecks. I will also be speaking with VOHK, Planet Powersports and Xtreme.

Here ya go Troy, I peeled this off his website..

I haven't talked to any potential sponsors and was thinking of putting it off until the season is in swing? The full sponsor list probably won't come together until the season gets going. A pre-ride T shirt would be cool though:) and I'd buy one at the snow show.

logo.jpg

Last edited:
Bushmaster - sent you money via paypal.

Alrevedup - the shirts look good. I'll take one and if you can ship it to me that would be great.

If someone needs a room, I can split mine.

sponsorlogos.jpg

Bushmaster - sent you money via paypal.

Alrevedup - the shirts look good. I'll take one and if you can ship it to me that would be great.

If someone needs a room, I can split mine.
10-4

I am not setup to take orders yet, but I will be happy to ship them when they are ready

Here ya go Troy, I peeled this off his website..

I haven't talked to any potential sponsors and was thinking of putting it off until the season is in swing? The full sponsor list probably won't come together until the season gets going. A pre-ride T shirt would be cool though:) and I'd buy one at the snow show.
this is a great start,

I will need a cleaner image for the final print

Possible to do grayscale? Sledder / mountains in the bkg with sponsors on top....

if not grayscale, do an outline?

Premium Features

Back