• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Speaking of thank yous, Thanks to Bushy for the work that was put into this, as well as VE69.

And especially thank you to Allen, Russ, and Doug for helping me get my sled back on the snow for sunday after bar incident.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! What a great weekend... The snow was awsome and the people were awsome. It was great to see the hole gang again... I truly believe that the CO Snowest crew are one of the best bunch of people around....:cool::beer;:cool:

It was great to see the old friends, as well as the many new I gained...:beer;

The sunday ride was unbelievable... I still have the perma-grin and hard on from riding the Phat Whore... I think I need to make a dr appt:eek:

The party Sat was great, except for the Moooooooing prime rib.... The raffle this year was, by far, the best to date... The amount of support from both the CO crew as well as the donars was fanominal(sp)... I will be creating a thank you thread later today will a full list of the donars..

I will also post some of the pics we took...

Allen

Also - no worries Sup..... Just glad we were able to find something that worked and kept ya riding....

Edit - forfot to add, we were a little off on the donation amount. Must of been the drunk counting:o, I have $2610 that will go to SAWS and Children's ($2310 - SAWS, $300 - Children's):beer;

Last edited:
Allen -- should we put a thread in "General" so we get the sponshurs;) a little more exposure?

Steph and I had a great time; nice seeing everyone again and meeting a few new people.:beer;:D

paul quinton sorey couldnt make it just got back from the doc in ft collins i streched all the tendons on the in side of my left knee isnt that the damm luck jacked up the day before the big ride any how fellas will have to hook up for a spring ride now i bought u guys one anyhow:beer;

You were the Jaeger shot;) Bit by the boost:rolleyes: Sorry to hear about your crushed knee:( hope it heals up quick....by the weekend? Did your friends show up? never met them...or did I. lol You missed some great pow and partying. We had a 16 gal keg that ended up freezing at 2/3 full :eek: :face-icon-small-blu, may have been the second or third one??

Last edited:
Thanks to you Bushmaster for putting the weekend together... ;) I know we ran into you a couple times out riding, but we never did get to ride together.....maybe next time!!

:):beer;:beer; I did get a little video when you climbed past us above diamond park and some distant pics:rolleyes: Next time I'll jump crews;) lol

Bushmaster And Verticaledge69 Great Job

You guys and alot of others did a great job! including pjthemunchkin setting this all up. We were to late to ride with anyone but had a great time anyway. Maybe catch up with you guys on RE sometime!

SteamboatLake2-15-09027.jpg

snow017.jpg

PIC00543.jpg

SteamboatLake2-15-09035.jpg

Last edited:
LOL -- Here's a short vid of me coming down a little hill. Probably would've looked okay if my daughter could have found me in the viewfinder.:rolleyes:

Here's Stephanie on Sunday:

fs1015.jpg

And on Monday:

fs1022.jpg

I love Colorado...

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that did there part this weekend. I had a wonderful time and maybe a few too many drinks:beer;. Oh well it makes riding the next day more interesting. I had a great time riding with some very wonderful people and look forward to riding with them again soon.

paul quinton sorey couldnt make it just got back from the doc in ft collins i streched all the tendons on the in side of my left knee isnt that the damm luck jacked up the day before the big ride any how fellas will have to hook up for a spring ride now i bought u guys one anyhow:beer;

Jim, that sux! Had a nice but short, conversation with Chad as he was headin' out and he shared the bad news. Godspeed on the heal up.........and we'll ride soon. (The snowies just got lam-basted with snow :D)

Quinton

Great time this past weekend....

First let me say thanks to Everyone that put together the weekend. Thanks to the sponsors that donated tons of great shwag...of which I made out like a bandit.

Bushy as always great riding with you, and thanks for sharing your cabin.

To the men in Cabin 9....you guys can party....when you brought out the donkey...well for get that but there was some real rock star stuff going on...

Mesa Rob and Bart....nice drops on Friday...you have to be careful what you say to a guy that rides a turbo....that looks like fun...oh crap now we are going there....but great to ride with you again. I might even be able to finally quit you...ha...

Sunday was in my top 5 days ever...that is not saying much as I am still a rookie.

That is all I have about this...

Peace Out!

Premium Features

Back