• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Where are we sitting at Bushy? Thanks for getting the lodging thing taken care of. That was really cool. Now we have to get through hunting season and BANG! the snow is gonna fly!

Please have a look at the spreadsheet for remaining room availability. Ignore the warning, I have enough security that I'm sure I'm not passing anything on. The bottom link in my signature. Does that link work? Works for me, but haven't heard yay or nay from anybody on it. The top part are the confirmed reservations and deposits received. Below that are tentative reservations, and they go up top when people tell me exactly what they want and that the money is being sent. There are running calculations of how much has been committed to and how much has actually been received by me. I'll check the mail today. Right now we have six motel rooms left, everything else is reserved. We have $1000.00 in committed deposits, of which, I have received $227.38. We still need $445.82 to make our initial deposit, due August 15. Deposits should be paid in a timely manner or that reservation will be available to the next person in line for that room. e.g. CatLady wants a 2 bedroom cabin but they are all reserved at this time. If and when one opens up Steph will be first in line for that room. In the meantime, Steph, you can reserve a motel room or two and we can transfer that reservation if a two bedroom cabin opens up.

I'll call the other lodging in the SLO area and see if we can make a similar deal with them for more rooms :) Some people may elect to stay in Steamboat Springs, but I figure most will like the convenience of riding from there door.

Last edited:
Bushy, just sent you money for a motel rm. via paypal.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, they'll take our money but you can't run a sled on their property. lol I don't think they want our dirty, noisy stinky, money there! I'll be sure to give them a twin pipe braaap when i go by their place. I just talked to them. Strangely, the owner of the midnight ranch was there when I called, north of SLO about 7 miles; I talked briefly with him, and he has several houses ranging from $250.00 up to $450.00 and can put up with our kind! lol Pretty large places and with a bigger group that could be a good alternative. http://midnightranch.com/ . Sled right from the place and access to SLO. I also talked to Dutch Creek and Glen Eden resorts and they have some more motel like options. I'll post up their details later. I think you'd fit in real good here AH....http://www.homeranch.com/. Get your siamese buddies to come ride on this side of the border with us:eek: You can come in from Encampment if it makes ya feel more at home:D J/K, hope you all can make it.

Last edited:
Thanks big spender:D

Yeah, they'll take our money but you can't run a sled on their property. lol I don't think they want our dirty, noisy stinky, money there! I'll be sure to give them a twin pipe braaap when i go by their place. I just talked to them. Strangely, the owner of the midnight ranch was there when I called, north of SLO about 7 miles; I talked briefly with him, and he has several houses ranging from $250.00 up to $450.00 and can put up with our kind! lol Pretty large places and with a bigger group that could be a good alternative. http://midnightranch.com/ . Sled right from the place and access to SLO. I also talked to Dutch Creek and Glen Eden resorts and they have some more motel like options. I'll post up their details later. I think you'd fit in real good here AH....http://www.homeranch.com/. Get your siamese buddies to come ride on this side of the border with us:eek: You can come in from Encampment if it makes ya feel more at home:D

That Midnight Ranch look really nice!!!!! I am in !!!

I checked the mail

^^^Hmmm, I might be there with ya buddy! It does look pretty shwanky up there in the burbs. lol You can back out of your room if you want to get a gang together and snag one of those luxo cabins. Hottub? Boobtoob? He said if we scooped up a few of his places he'd work us some kind of deal. He did mention a 5 night minimum stay for that W/E but could wave that if we rented a few places. I might be up for a stay in one of those some other time though!

I just recieved $250.00 in deposits from PJ, Q, Mule, and RaginHemi:D

I talked with Dutch Creek Resort and they have 3 A-Frame cabins, with Queens in one bedroom and a couple twins for $130 a night. There pretty close being just on the other side of the lake and have trail access to SLO and the rest. They allow sledding from the place, but sounded pretty strict about getting noisy around the grounds.

Glen Eden Resort, down in Clark, has duplex cabins with 2 bedrooms on either side, with a queen and 2 twins, for $145 to $155, depending on river view or not. They also have some bigger places for $195 to $215 a night. Have resteraunt, bar, and a couple hot-tubs! but access to the trails and SLO is by trailer, unless the highway is all icepacked and you want to run down the highway 10 miles, a very real possibility:D The phone talker sounded the most positive about having our business here too.

And if you got the bucks for a 5 star place, you have the Home Ranch in Clark. I didn't call them but there # is 970-879-1780.

I posted web addresses for these places on the first page. Since it looks like we could use more lodging, I'll look into this some more and see what kind of deal we can get.

livetoRide's check showed up today and put us over the top:) I called SLO and paid the deposit of $673.20. Glad we made it happen guy's, we're gonna have a great time!

I talked with the owner at Dutch Creek http://www.dutchcreek.net/ and got a little more info. Since all we have left at SLO is motel type rooms, I think it would be a good alternative for those needing more space. The cabins have a seperate bedroom, loft with 2 twin beds, kitchenette area, small living room. He was firm on his price and does require a 25% deposit within a month of booking. If your interested I wouldn't wait to book a room, as he's already filled 6 of the 9 cabins for pres weekend.

I received deposits from beer gut, bdubs, and SKYJMPR today:) Please include your forum name with checks and paypal to avoid confusion....like I did with bdubs and live2ride.

Last edited:
Sweet!

Right on CatMan 1200.........glad to see you are going. Get JackazzFarmer also!

Cheers:beer;

Quinton

Right on CatMan 1200.........glad to see you are going. Get JackazzFarmer also!

Cheers:beer;

Quinton

he is comeing along for the ride he is rideing a boosted 4 stroke this year he could not stand me haveing way more power than him it should be a blast we will have to hook up for a ride down there see if that little gal wants to two up for a climb again lol.

Premium Features

Back