• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
unless some act of God prevents me from being there, I'll see everybody Friday night or Saturday morning...

Room for rent

We have room for 1 or 2 guys/gals in our room for Friday - Sunday night up at SLO due to some cancellations that people have sprung on me:):)

Please let me know if anyone is interested or knows of someone that might want to come to the forum ride that currently does not have a place to stay!!

Bushy, have any ideas of who to contact??????

THANKS AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE!!!!!!

Room Needed

Of course at the last minute we decided to head that way for the ride and are looking for a place to stay. At this point it will be me and one other guy. If it helps I pour a mean 80-10-10 (80% Jack, 10% Ice, and 10% Coke) ask Farmer he likes them.

Rob

Ryan, try contacting snofear, he was on the waiting list. I know a couple of other options. I'll contact them and get back to you.

:beer;:beer;Whoooohooooo.....:beer;:beer; We are getting close..... I am so stoked:D

Can't hardly wait.... Now I just have to get this damn sled running..... Got the carbs rebuilt, just waiting on the needle valve washers, which will be here on sat....

:beer;:beer;Whoooohooooo.....:beer;:beer; We are getting close..... I am so stoked:D

Can't hardly wait.... Now I just have to get this damn sled running..... Got the carbs rebuilt, just waiting on the needle valve washers, which will be here on sat....

ya tell me about it, i snuffed my mod iqr mountain, this past weekend in the snowies[found out the hard way a polaris 800 twin doesnt like to spin at 9000 rpm] well anyways got the crank back together today, and my pistons finually showed up an hour ago, i only hope us crome has my cylinder fixed by tomorrow, because in driving up there first thing in the morning,to pick it up,so ill have a brand new spankking moter to break in out there,

Who is riding on Friday?

Just wondering who is coming up on Friday and riding? Also will we be able to buy raffle tickets on Friday? Don't Think I will be able to make it on Saturday. Thanks Jim

Just wondering who is coming up on Friday and riding? Also will we be able to buy raffle tickets on Friday? Don't Think I will be able to make it on Saturday. Thanks Jim

Pretty sure some guys are getting in early to ride SLO Friday. Might try contacting Rave. You can buy raffle tickets friday. If Alan isn't there yet with the tickets by the time you leave, just arrange for someone to buy them for you. Need not be present to win, we'll ship if you win. Some guys are also riding the ears Friday that are coming later Friday.

I think that myself, XC700116 and Thebigtman are going to ride Friday. Don't know if we are gonna hit the Ears on the way up though. I really need to get some break in miles on the new iron before the actual forum ride. I wanna ride hard, not baby it the way Bushy and Skibreeze do!;);):beer;:beer;

Last edited:

I will be there friday, but not riding. I will be staying close to the lodge doing some tuning.

I will also have tickets available friday.... $10/ea.. Look for a Green Pathfinder with a two place drive on/drive off echo trailer. There is a big slednecks sticker on the back window....

Should be at SLO around 1pm...

I will be there friday, but not riding. I will be staying close to the lodge doing some tuning.

I will also have tickets available friday.... $10/ea.. Look for a Green Pathfinder with a two place drive on/drive off echo trailer. There is a big slednecks sticker on the back window....

Should be at SLO around 1pm...

Does it make you ride harder, fly farther and go faster? Did you get that from your sponshurship?;);)

I'm for sure riding Friday. If we choose to head up to SLO early maybe we can follow you around while you tune and I can break in my new sled a bit. I have a rope so we can pull that Poo around too. I should be ok as long as my piston doesn't squeak, the crank fails or a boulder gets in my way.:mad:

I have a rope so we can pull that Poo around too

I'm :confused:, I'm runnin a 670:eek::D

670Front.jpg

670Clutch.jpg

Of course at the last minute we decided to head that way for the ride and are looking for a place to stay. At this point it will be me and one other guy. If it helps I pour a mean 80-10-10 (80% Jack, 10% Ice, and 10% Coke) ask Farmer he likes them.

Rob

HAHAHAHA ohhh chit. This could get ugly. :beer;:beer;:beer;:beer;

When are you guys headed up Rob?

Farmer

I agree this might just get a little out of hand but what’s new. We are leaving early Friday morning and plan to ride in near Kremmling if you or anyone else is interested.

Rob

Premium Features

Back