• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Forum Riders. I just back From Farwell Mtn. off of Seedhouse road. Waist Deep Pow all day long:D:D:D. You guys are going to have to have a great time really sorry I can't make it.:mad:
Ride hard and ride safe:beer;:beer;:beer;

I'm out of town this week, so I just called my neighbor, and he said they got 6" of fresh (near SLO). Not sure when I'll be back ...before Friday I hope.

If anyone is interested in purchasing my 08 XP Summit-X 154, I'll let them take a two or three hour ride on it to try it out, just call (970) 846-6386, leave a message if no answer

CatLady

my room is full of kids maybe I could work out somthing with your guys :) Who has all the gofast. I will make sure that the kids have a LOT before we make an exchange.

If you see a guy with a TITS Polaris modular helmet come say hi!!!!

Ya, that's right, I said that I wear a modular helmet:):):)

Don't be scared of it...pet it, it will pet you back:D:D

Yep all loaded up just waiting for 5am on friday morning, gonna ride RE in morning with joe mama & DooGirl. Until then i'm breakN into the captain. Looking forward see & meeting everybody. Let it snow.......Let it snow..:beer;:beer;:D:D

Yep all loaded up just waiting for 5am on friday morning, gonna ride RE in morning with joe mama & DooGirl. Until then i'm breakN into the captain. Looking forward see & meeting everybody. Let it snow.......Let it snow..:beer;:beer;:D:D

I'll be up there too! Hoping to break in the 09 X!

What the hell are you all waiting for????........................PowderPatrol and I are at SLO...............checked in.....................warm and fuzzy..............Nice and cold and some lovely snow laying around....................we PROMISE to shred the hell-out-of-it..................BEFORE ya'll get here!! :face-icon-small-hap

Get on up!!!

What the hell are you all waiting for????........................PowderPatrol and I are at SLO...............checked in.....................warm and fuzzy..............Nice and cold and some lovely snow laying around....................we PROMISE to shred the hell-out-of-it..................BEFORE ya'll get here!! :face-icon-small-hap

Get on up!!!

they got wifi up there?

Premium Features

Back