• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Farmer

I agree this might just get a little out of hand but what’s new. We are leaving early Friday morning and plan to ride in near Kremmling if you or anyone else is interested.

Rob

There isn't any snow here in Kremmling.

Sorry Alan, I forgot what you had in your sled. That was my first sled, a 670. Thing is still ripping for the kid I sold it to.

Rob,

We would be up for a little ride on friday that if you have any extra room.:D:beer;

Farmer

I'm not sure what Fridays ride will end up being like because PJ says that Kremmling is out of snow, but I bet if we look hard enough we can find a place to ride. I will be rolling through Glenwood around 7:00 am if you would like to hook up.

Also if anyone finds they need to dump a room at SLO let me know I will take what ever I can get.

Farmer

I'm not sure what Fridays ride will end up being like because PJ says that Kremmling is out of snow, but I bet if we look hard enough we can find a place to ride. I will be rolling through Glenwood around 7:00 am if you would like to hook up.

Also if anyone finds they need to dump a room at SLO let me know I will take what ever I can get.

Thought you had a room????

No I made mistake I thought we had things booked but we didn't. I figure will just drink a lot and sleep in the Duramax with the heated seats on high.

Riding Conditions from the weekend - Feb 7th and 8th.

Warm and sunny all week, spring time conditions.

Fri. night it snowed hard, but I woke to only 6" of fresh.

Sat. Found good snow up high and on North facing slopes. Everything is tracked up going North into Wyoming.

Sun. Did not ride, it was up to 42 deg at the house when I left the house at noon to head to town. We need snow ...fresh snow that is, since we have plenty of old snow just laying around.

Forecast: NWS shows snow everyday for the next seven days ...got to love it!

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...1367187&site=gjt&smap=1&marine=0&unit=0&lg=en

I don't think anyone mentioned this but the 4m ride might be a good venue to buy/sell some parts that we have laying around. Here's what I'm looking for and what I've got to offer.

WTB: shovel, probe, gas can rack for an 08 Dragon.

WTS: I have some XP parts laying around. Skinz float plate, MBRP can, Vortech rack, gill vents, intake snow deflector, 8" billet wheels from Tricked Toys...all have one ride on them.
I also have Smitty's XP drop brackets, never installed.

You can PM me with reasonable offers. If there's any interest, I'll haul them with me to the 4m ride.

FYI, me and my bud will be at SLO, early thursday morning, so if any local guys want to ride with us,you are more than welcome to go,im sure we will have the only rig there, with wisconsin plates,it will be a jet, and clutch tune, for the first hr, then grip and rip the rest of the day,just show up, for i wont have computer access now till we get back next week. chris.

Vertical Edge - if I had posted that his nickname was Pooky and he loves the smell of diethyl ether you would have never called him.

Powder Patrol - I'm not a Mama yet and the icon does me no justice. I look forward to kicking back a few beers and Rohypnol with you.

Seeya soon!

Premium Features

Back