• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
I like option 1 and 2. Don't care which days

I will get with Shawn and J.R. regarding our room.

Just checked all my tracking #'s and all T-shirts were delivered to those who paid. Sorry if the sizes weren't what you ordered, but that's what I got.

Last edited:
room?

hey bush do you stil have a room for me. If so give it to someone who will be willing to take it. I have no sled at this time and if i do by the ride I have a place to stay in SB:mad:

That's to bad Steph, hope it works out and you can attend!

I'll contact the people on the waiting list and offer them the extra rooms.

To all with reservations.... I'll be making a payment with the surplus deposits on Jan 1st (Thursday), so you have until then to cancel and get a refund on your deposit from me.

If your planning on keeping your reservation....Pay your next deposit by Jan 1st! If you don't know what you owe, check the spreadsheet, ask me, or just call SLO and give them your name. They know what you owe and have done a great job keeping it straight.

Cool.

Looks like Catlady has changed her mind, so she is taking one room back. Hope you can make it Steph :)

Bushmaster, I will call SLO tommorow and arrange our payment. Sorry, we waited to the last minute.:beer;

Originally Posted by Bushmaster
1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen. yesx2

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning? yesx2

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle? yesx2

4) Sunday morning Buffet?yesx2]

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)? haell yes x2.i hope this is a good 1 for the turbos:D

6) Sunday night dinner buffet? yesx2

7) Monday morning breakfast? yesx2

this is of course if can still get that room. chris.

Bushy we are good for any of the meal options. We will be ther fri sat sun so count us in for meals all day x 2. I will call today and pay the rest of the room. Thanks for setting this all up.

Great!

Your in catssuk, give SLO a call.

Patience cameogirl! We have one room open and I haven't heard from the other guys above you on the list....:)

my room is payed for, im in for all 3 days for the food options, and also we will be there thursday the 12th for sure, so if anybody else will be there early we will ride the hills with anybody,and we have all the avi gear available and know how to use it [except avi bag] so send me a pm if anybody wants to ride thursday, chris.

Thanks for taking care of that

January deposit:D Only waitin on 3 dead-beats now:p:beer;:beer; SLO was happy so many of you paid your whole room tab, i'm sure!

Premium Features

Back