• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen. YES

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning? YES

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle? YES

4) Sunday morning Buffet? YES

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)? YES

6) Sunday night dinner buffet? YES

7) Monday morning breakfast? YES

Thanks Paul!

Originally Posted by Bushmaster
1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen.Yes x5

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning? Yes x5

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle? Yes x5

4) Sunday morning Buffet? Yes x5

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)? Yes x5

6) Sunday night dinner buffet? Yes x5

7) Monday morning breakfast? Yes x5

Looks good. Just trying to get a general idea of overall numbers. Your not locked into this.

Staying with friends, but need food:Dand:beer;

1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen.

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning? yes

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle?yes

4) Sunday morning Buffet?yes

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)?no

6) Sunday night dinner buffet?maybe

7) Monday morning breakfast?no

See Below

1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen. Yesx4

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning?Yesx4

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle?Yes x4

4) Sunday morning Buffet?yesx4

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)? Yesx4

6) Sunday night dinner buffet? yesx4

7) Monday morning breakfast? yesx4

Thanks!

It's set up so they can start taking your money directly! yahoo? This is for the January 1st deposit and they should know the amount you owe and it should jive with what I have on the spreadsheet. Ask for Liz if you encounter a problem. Just mention the Presidents day weekend ride and they should catch on. You might want to check the spreadsheet link and verify what you owe. I'll be coordinating with them and updating my spreadsheet with payment info. Phone at SLO is 970-879-4404 and addy is

Steamboat Lake Outfitters
P.O. Box 749
Clark, CO 80428

Starting to work out meals with them. For the buffet bfast they were thinking about Biscuits and Gravy, Scrambled eggs, potaoes, sausage & bacon, juice, coffee. maybe pancakes too. $10.95. No booze though, and she mentioned that specifically! Sorry Nick, we'll have to mix our own Bloody bfast of champions! lol

For the Sat dinner they mentioned they could do a prime-rib, chicken passata (sp?)/chicken marsala, blackened grouper menu for around $27.00 a head. Cool by me, but I asked them to look at something in the $20.00 range as well. We'll have to decide on one or the other so chime in if you have a preference.

Any kids under 12 coming? I know Cat Lady has a couple. I asked if they can do a kids menu for the tikes.

I'll be sending off the surplus deposit money here soon as well. :)

Last edited:
I'll have your bottle of Rum....well, not that exact bottle. lol

Dam Dave, i'd guess Lost Dog snotel is pretty close.

Last edited:
Direct payments made by SKYJMPR (how was the jump today...brrrrr) and Raginhemi to SLO. Everything seems to be working smoothly.

Here are the menu options from the chef at SLO. Figure one for Sat night and another for Sun. night. I asked him to figure a price now! I'd guess under 15 for option one, around 20 for #2, and high twenties for #3. Whatever you guys want, pm me if you want.

OPTION #1

PULLED PORK SANDWICH WITH CHILI BAR
MEAT,BUNS,SLAW,PICKLES,BAKED BEANS AND CHIPS
CHILI BAR [CHEESE,ONIONS,CRACKERS SOUR CREAM] BROWNIE OR COOKIE
INCLUDES ]ONE SOFT DRINK] TEA OR LEMONADE

OPTION#2

ROAST BEEF,ROAST TURKEY[OR PORK]
MASHED POTATO OR ROASTED BABY REDS
HOUSE SALAD
VEGETABLES[CHEF’S CHOICE]
DESSERT[HOT MILK CAKE WITH CARAMEL SAUCE OR BROWNIE SUNDAY
INCLUDES ONE SOFT DRINK TEA OR LEMONADE

OPTION #3

PRIME RIB CHICKEN OR SEAFOOD
CHICKEN[CHICKEN MARSALA OR CHICKEN PICATTA]
FISH[BLACKENED GROUPER OR TILAPIA WITH CORN RELISH]
SOUP AND SALAD
POTATO[GARLIC MASHED OR BABY REDS]
VEG[CHEF’S CHOICE]
BREAD
DESSERT[HOT MILK CAKE WITH CARAMEL OR PEACH COBBLER WITH WHIPPED CREAM
INCLUDES SOFT DRINK[ONE] TEA OR LEMONADE

Please read

All this was set forth pages ago, but once again...

For people wanting to back out before Jan 1st, you can get a full refund of your deposit. Just let me know. After Jan 1st, you can probably still get a refund, but it will be contingent on that room being rented again and you will be responsible for getting your deposit from the new occupant. I'll certainly help, but I'm not going to guarantee anything after Jan. 1.

Reminder: If your still planning on coming, please contact SLO and arrange payment of the Jan 1st, 50% deposit that is due then. 970-879-4404.

Snow is falling again:D

Will get my payment made by 1/1..

As for the food... I say option 3 for Sat night and option 1 for sun....

any room left?

@ SLO or one of the other (close) options? (i.e. the guy who posted something about a cabin 2 mi. away that sleeps 12). Just looking for room for one (going to leave the wife and 2 kids @ home) if something's available.

I'm sort of a noob to riding, but buying my first sled tomorrow :beer;
I should be able to get out enough in Jan to be comfortable enough.

Would a Doo Summit 600 (mostly stock) be able to hang up there?

Thanks!

Respond quick please!

I spoke with Chris and he's willing to donate a day's ride and a Turboed M8 for whoever is lucky enough to win.

Since he is so busy he asked that I please discuss it with you all and come up with a date so he can book it.

Backcountry Adventures availability!
Please look in February and later.

Post your replies as quickly as possible, please.

I hope that everybody has a Merry Christmas and that WE ALL have a better year than last year!

Premium Features

Back