• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hold onto your money for now. I'm going to see if I can set it up so we all can make direct payments to SLO. I'll have an answer soon.

Howdy all,
I've been discussing with SLO a way to set it up so you all can make payment directly to them. Still trying to get them up to speed on my spreadsheet calculations. Clear as mud! lol What they need is to be able to put a name down on each of the rooms....a real name, seems our user names won't do. Go ahead and post or PM me the full name that you want the room reserved under. I could probably figure out most of you, but this will save me a lot of digging. I won't post your names on the spreadsheet I have up on my website, I'll just send a copy to SLO with your names next to user names.

Pretty soon here we should have it set up so you can start paying your next deposit directly to SLO that is due Jan 1st.

To reiterate...If you need to back out of your room, your deposit is refundable up until January 1st. At that time I am turning the remaining deposit money over to SLO and I will no longer be able to refund any money. I'm sure even after that something can be worked out though as we have a waiting list for rooms, so I wouldn't worry too much if you find you need to back out after Jan 1st.

Snowing pretty good for the last half hour:D

Ralph Graves

staying with me is, Shawn Andrews and JR Shipley.

Tim has really bad gas, that is why he's bunking alone. ;);)

Just kiddin, Tim! BTW, it's dumping!

Chad Franke on my room

Paul, if you need to talk to someone who can figure it out, a friend of mine actually does the books for SLO...she can probably get it all straghtened out if you can't get it worked out with your contact.

Allen Watkins
I have a number of guys in my group: Poltax_id, Student Driver, and a couple that are not on the forum.

Thanks for taking the ball this year Paul.... Look forward to ridin and drinkin with ya bud:beer;:beer;:beer;

Allen Watkins
I have a number of guys in my group: Poltax_id, Student Driver, and a couple that are not on the forum.

Thanks for taking the ball this year Paul.... Look forward to ridin and drinkin with ya bud:beer;:beer;:beer;

Wish I coulda been more help. This pregnancy of my wife's has taken a ton of my time. Everybody just hope that she doesn't decide to go into labor that weekend. I'm kinda hoping that the baby wants out end of January or really early in February.

No worries boyz:) It's been fun being involved and helping out this year. Pretty much have everybody's names. thanks

Wish I coulda been more help. This pregnancy of my wife's has taken a ton of my time. Everybody just hope that she doesn't decide to go into labor that weekend. I'm kinda hoping that the baby wants out end of January or really early in February.

Ralph - I think you have helped out as well...

Many people have chipped in this year, which I think is going to make it one of our better gatherings (no offense to previous organizers - all the rides have been a blast). I think with multiple people being involved it has helped us gather many more items for the raffle, which hopefully, will raise that much more for SAWS!

In years past, with only two people organizing, you tend to get overloaded, which personally affected my donation gathering.

So Ralph, how is it going with donations on your end? What ever hapened with Burandt?

I still have to speak with him. I called today but he is already taking clients out. I will go to VOHK tomorrow and see what Erik says.

I will probably speak with Donavon in the near future.

Hey Paul here are my tenants:

Quinton - Qreiff
Ray - PowderPatrol
Forrest
Ray's buddy from Kansas.........flatlander!!!!!:eek:
Cain Kobert - Snowpsycho
Chuck Wing - Ski-Laxn (not committed as of yet)

Premium Features

Back