• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
hey bush we will be there fri night thru mon i think were going to hit the ears on fri be there fri night then hit the ears on monday on the way out but fri sat sun night fo sho later

hey bush we will be there fri night thru mon i think were going to hit the ears on fri be there fri night then hit the ears on monday on the way out but fri sat sun night fo sho later

I will have that day off! PM me and maybe I can ride with ya!

We plan on riding SLO Fri, Sat, Sun. Then mon and tues at RE's.... Will have our plans nailed down by x-mas.

Chris, you have a queen in 1 room, 2 twins in another and a queen sofa bed, so.....4 with no spoonin or 6 with a little spoonin. I say no spooning, pull up some floor!

Actually I was wanting to know how many nights you think your staying. I'm planning on staying Friday to Monday (big storm sunday night ya know:D).

My plan is to arrive friday night and stay through monday. Monday we will probably ride RE's as it gets us closer to home.

Where's this Ear's place? i might have to tag along. lol

Thanks guys. Later I'll add a page to that spreadsheet with all this info to keep things orgaminzed. I'm out in the wilds hunting elk and deer, and the internet connect is kinda spotty. Kicked up a couple bulls today, so I know I'm in the right place now:D Been spitting distance from enough moose to fill a walkin cooler. No wonder they got hunted out!

Good idea...Bring on the rock!

I am staying Fri, Sat, and Sun. I would even like to squeeze in another ride on Monday morning if anyone is interested.

Don't worry! We will ride, up there or on RE, but we will ride! It's hard to pass up on 3 full back to back days of riding!

I'm in guys! I've got Monday off too and plan on taking the rest of that week or the week before to go with the guys from MN in Island Park, Snowies, or Big Horns depending on what they want to do. Most likely Island Park though.

God that's gonna be a sweet week as long as I can keep from destroying my sled.:D

I just received confirmation I will have president's day weekend off this year. So I should at least have Friday -> Monday off.

Guess I better get on the making reservations tomororw ;)

We still have one motel room left, Dogmeat. I've had a few inquiries but nobody has reserved it yet...

I wouldn't mind doing the trip this year if there is room left. Last season was not all that great for me. I managed to get out a few times before the end of Jan. but then broke my leg and was done for the season. I am going to get some good riding in this season and hopefully meet a lot of new people.
I guess I will stop by the party at the show on Saturday and talk to you guy's about the trip. Great information posted about it and great job getting this together.

Back-up sled

Hey bushy, you may want to bring that 89 exciter as your back-up.
I remember some engine problems last year.or did you get a new ride? I'll get you a check for a room if i see you at the blizzards meeting or snowshow. Wiley coyote

Hey, George showed up on SW, that's rare! must be snow in the air..lol No rooms open at SLO for Fri & Sat, but your welcome to bunk at my cabin, or there might be something across the road at Dutch Creek resort.

Na, still got the same old........I got her figured out though....rolls eyes. See ya at the snow show.

mtnsun, you might look into booking a room at one of the other resorts mentioned earlier in this post. Dutch creek resort seems like the best alternative, but they may fill up early too. DCR is within a few miles by sled to SLO. Come and join the party:) See you at the snow show.

I've got access to a cabin about two miles from SLO that will sleep around a dozen people. Probably cost around $25 per person per night. I'll find out for sure and let you know soon.

I've got access to a cabin about two miles from SLO that will sleep around a dozen people. Probably cost around $25 per person per night. I'll find out for sure and let you know soon.

I would be up for that. Either that or I can try to get a cabin up the road at Steamboat Lake Marina. I may try to bring some entertainment with! I have some girls I know that live in Steamboat. They are always up for evening fun. During the Rugby Tournament (The Cow Pie Tournament) they tend to take care of all the bumps and bruises from the day. I wonder if the cabins have "wooden poles" in them?! That may come in handy.
The riding up in Steamboat is pretty amazing so I want to join in on the fun.

Better provide chaps to ward off the splinters:eek: Glad your coming mtnsun!

Chaps? Heck no. These girls are nude lumber jacks! They strip tall trees naked,split them,cut to length,seal them and load them on the truck.... All naked! They can also suck start a Harley! Better watch out!!!

Premium Features

Back