• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Colorado 4M Ride 2009

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Paul,

Here's what I have in my room:

Rod Hepp
Angelina Jolie
Cameron Diaz
Carmen Electra.

What a party this is going to be!!!

Ha ha, the new Maxim magazine must be out with the free sample of Jerkins!

Really just need to know who the room is reserved under. I do still need to know how many nights you all think you'll be staying. Some I know some I don't. Check the link in my sig and hit the tab "Forum Ride 09" There's a spreadsheet there you can check to see if I have this info for you yet. It may warn you, but don't worry, it's safe to open. The deposit that is due on Jan 1st will be based on how many nights. your staying. You can change your plans later, but it would be nice to have some idea for SLO's benefit.

Bushy. I "plan" on being in the room all nights unless something happens. But either way, there will be somebody using it all nights.

OK, now just need to hear from Chadincolo, Raginhemi, Beer gut, Catlady and Densnwbdr about the nights they are staying. This is needed because I am providing SLO with a spreadsheet of everyone and what they owe. I'd like to make this easy for them so they can just look at the spreadsheet, reference your name and know what you owe for the Jan 1st installment. We have a discounted rate and deposit amounts vary, so we need to make this simple for whoever picks up the phone to take your payment.

Last edited:
Just PM Bushmaster. He may have an idea if there are any rooms available or tips on other lodging in the area.

The ride is on President's Day weekend (Valentine's day) It is Saturday, Sunday and into Monday. The more the merrier.

PM'd you cameogirl.

thanks Rod!

For people looking for lodging you might consider contacting others in the same situation. I've updated the reservations spreadsheet with people looking for lodging. There are quite a few cabins and houses available around SLO that are very nice and affordable with enough people. Check out "The Midnight Guest Ranch" up there. He has some really nice vacation cabins . http://midnightranch.com/activities.php Hot tub party! Sledding door to door to.

I have a buddy who is staying at Dutch Creek. He told me that they have cabins available. If anyone is looking for a place to stay, I would check them out.

Made a little more headway with SLO today. Should have something set up early next week so folks can pay them directly.

Need some input from you guys on our meals/dinners. They have a small kitchen and staff, so breakfast and dinner will be buffet style. They are working out prices now. The menu will likely be chicken, beef and bbq for Sat night, sound good? Do we want to do a buffet dinner for Sunday night too? A different Menu? Fish tacos? lol Any ideas on menu's is appreciated, breakfast or dinner.

Breakfast will be buffet style. I think they wanted to serve from 8 to 10 AM. I'll see if they can go earlier if people want. They didn't mention Lunch, so I figure they think they can handle that on a per order basis. Anybody want to do a bbq grill lunch on Sunday, Sat? Any volunteers to make that happen? Volunteers or ideas for other "events"?

I'll make another page on that spreadsheet for meals so we can get an idea of how many to cook for. I think if we can come up with some solid numbers we can avoid having to prepay and all that hassle.

Please fill in the blanks as best you can. Answers in the form of Q# and a yes or no probably easiest. e.g. 1-Yes, 2-no, thanks. Please answer for those in your group not likely to chime in on this.

1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen.

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning?

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle?

4) Sunday morning Buffet?

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)?

6) Sunday night dinner buffet?

7) Monday morning breakfast?

Just a question, I assume SLO will still be open to the public, if we pay ahead for meals, how will they know who is part of the ride and who's not, whats the head count for the ride, I have been there when they had trouble feeding 30 people, it could get interesting with more:beer;

1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen. Yes (x3)

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning? Yes (x3)

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle? Yes (x3)

4) Sunday morning Buffet? Yes (x3)

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)? Too soon to tell.

6) Sunday night dinner buffet? Yes (x3)

7) Monday morning breakfast? Yes (x3)

Our answers are in red.

Dave, the plan is NOT to have to prepay for meals. We will have a list of names of people that are "on the list" though. Not sure how they will deal with the "people off the street". I can't see them turning biz away, but they will have to work it out. Good Q.

Got it PJ:) thanks

edit Back when Gary was in charge he mentioned closing the place up for our group. Probably be a good idea or things could get crazy. Oh, and I did say we're planning on a buffet, so it's pretty easy to feed large groups that way! They cook a limited menu of food in advance and serve it all at once. Probably on a buffet table, so you just line up and serve yourself. Chad, I am dealing with Liz now. Not sure what her title is but I think she has a handle on everything. I think Sue is gone now.

Last edited:
1) Do you plan on eating dinner at SLO Friday night? Not sure if this is an issue or even when they close the kitchen.Yes x5

2) Breakfast Buffet Saturday Morning? Yes x5

3) Saturday night dinner and raffle? Yes x5

4) Sunday morning Buffet? Yes x5

5) Sunday lunch on the shootout hill (or at SLO, whatever works)? Yes x5

6) Sunday night dinner buffet? Yes x5

7) Monday morning breakfast? Yes x5

:beer;

Premium Features

Back