• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
How about this?

AKHockey10, you are not allowed to post in this thread, lol. (JK)

Man, your lucky! we had internet probs! ;)

back on the topic..I also did too like the main "AK Snow Conditions" better..

possibly hitting up Turnagain on monday.

riding?

Hey guys, I've got a three day weekend on the 27th through the 29th. Who's riding where? I'd like to come down and get some miles on maybe.

does anyone have a shorttrack that they want to upgrade?????/

Hey i know this should be in swapmeet but i want locals only i have a 2001 mountain max 700 151 slp triple pipes risers, custom paint, simmons skis, custom seat etc and MUCHHHHHH more and i want to trade for a short track 600 or more or a 440 race sled. i will make it worth your while! pleasssee let me know! thanks guys and happy trails

btw big lake had about 6 inches i went up there earlier. see you guys ot there

EMAIL ME AT STEVE@RIDE907.COM:)

vance thatd be sicc if we went for a ride, by that time we should be able to get to my cabin in willow, lots of good riding out there to learn.

i wanted to ask you, is your 151 the cat track? iv got a 144 poo track and next year with be goin to a 16wide 151, that 144 is waaaaaay to short for the power. im thinkin the challenger 2.3 or a powdermaxx, after rriding a summit with one, i like em a lot!

We are going tomorrow morning.

Haha, what up people!!!! Im back and ready. Will be there with Tim in the morning, cant wait to see everyone again. And yes, its been awhile so im open to lessons.

Only had 4 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours of flying but its all good, im still gonna ride.

Justpinit, let me know when your ready to ride, i got no plans and am down for whenever. Later, see you all monyana!

Haha, what up people!!!! Im back and ready. Will be there with Tim in the morning, cant wait to see everyone again. And yes, its been awhile so im open to lessons.

Only had 4 hours of sleep in the last 36 hours of flying but its all good, im still gonna ride.

Justpinit, let me know when your ready to ride, i got no plans and am down for whenever. Later, see you all monyana!

Welcome back buddy, looks like I'm sitting this one out, I guess we'll always have arctic man

FYI - got a phone call back from the Seward Ranger District Ranger (big time props to this sweet gal - calling me back on a Sunday). They did get a decent amount of snow down there and she said she hoped to have good news - but the higher ups say it is a no go... They are not officially opening anything yet. MAYBE by Wednesday they might start to open a few selective areas. Will keep ya'll posted

:D Just 1 more day . Anyone that wants to come along is more than welcome . I'm thinking Petersville Monday around 10 am sounds good.

I have to work. I guess I will not be delivering parts to ya Tim. Have a great ride and merry christmas everyone.
Hopefully there will be some new snow there for you. It was wind blown up there today but if you search you could find pow!!!!

Premium Features

Back