• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
I can't ride tomorrow but I do have Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tues off.

Dos anyone know if there's a place in Anchorage that sells True North Adventure gear? Looking for the Storm gloves.

Last edited:
W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
I can't ride tomorrow but I do have Sat, Sun, Mon, and Tues off.

Dos anyone know if there's a place in Anchorage that sells True North Adventure gear? Looking for the Storm gloves.

I'm off Sat - Mon(Jan. 7th) so hit me up. Can't help with the gloves, i'm gonna go check out the AK Mining Sale tho!

Just took my nephews snowboarding @ hatchers... horrible snow, maybe 12-14 inches at Fishhook parking lot. Snowing very very light and extremely foggy.

Last edited:
A

ak m8

Dec 3, 2007
Chugiak, AK
Riding

I am off Friday throuh the next Thursday. I am also looking to ride. I am up for it. I am taking my girl out one of those days if you all do not mind a ruckie coming along.

justpinit907

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Interior, Alaska
Saturday - Where's the ride?

I'm off Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'm going to be leaving for the Anchorage/Wasilla area early Friday morning (with sled).

Hyflyr, where are we riding brotha!? I'm probably going to bring the trailer down with the sled and just leave it at my uncles in Wasilla. Are we going to be heading that way or should I bring the sled and trailer into Anchorage?

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Bring the trailor on in bud! Might be headed south if it keeps snowing like it is. Im head to soldotna to picka sled up right now, i will see how the conditions are and let you know.

justpinit907

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Interior, Alaska
Bring the trailor on in bud! Might be headed south if it keeps snowing like it is. Im head to soldotna to picka sled up right now, i will see how the conditions are and let you know.

Change of plans probably. Looks like I might be trailer less. I'll tow one of yours if you have one we can use. I might be stuck just throwing my sled in the back of my truck and driving down.

R
Nov 26, 2007
On a side note, anyone know anyone that does the plastic welding thing? I busted up my hood pretty good on a stump at caribou....dont ask...:D Looking for someone local to the peninsula... Preferably the kenai/soldotna area...

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
On a side note, anyone know anyone that does the plastic welding thing? I busted up my hood pretty good on a stump at caribou....dont ask...:D Looking for someone local to the peninsula... Preferably the kenai/soldotna area...

I can fix snowmachine hoods here at my body shop , but it's not cheap .We do custom paint too .

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Change of plans probably. Looks like I might be trailer less. I'll tow one of yours if you have one we can use. I might be stuck just throwing my sled in the back of my truck and driving down.

No prob, i got a four place we can hook up to, if your truck can handle that. LMAO;)

Premium Features