• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Polaris Snowmobiles Launch

I still don't have my daughters 650 Khaos 146 that I ordered. Got my other daughters sled April 1last year.
I ordered my daughter a 146 600 catalyst to try. I'd tell them to keep it but then next year is up in the air and am sure all brands are guilty.

All kidding aside lets hope they drop something exciting, this way they get some consumer credit for how poorly they navigated through the last couple Covid years!!
Some may be able to overlook their short comings, if Poo was just too busy concentrating on business with all the new irons in the fire, like better parts, R & D and delivery thats appropriate.
Starts tomorrow at 3:15 PST.

Anybody else hear the rumour that they’re dropping the P-22 clutch?

I’d take the sled.

The supply chain issues are NOT cured and there are no guarantees.

We have many machine shops and fab shops shut down for lack of profit due to inability to get raw product or cost if they can.
Interest rates and shipping rates could end up making Covid issues look profitable.

I am not a doomsdayer, just very involved in parts supply chain.
I could be mistaken, but I believe you will end up with the 1st place Polaris Schedule Chicken Trophy for the ‘23MY delivery.
Don’t count on it. My buddy is still waiting for his 9R with a 3” track. His finally shows built.

Premium Features

Back