• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Polaris Snowmobiles Launch

Doubt trailtech will do anything for them. I believe Polaris purchased trailtech to get the buddy ride technology.
I know polaris owns it. I don't know why they wouldn't. They would be just charging them so much a unit. They would make more money. I highly doubt it would change polaris's sled sale. People buy one or the other because they like the way it handles or the motor. Buddy tracking isn't the deal breaker.

Wishful thinking. Shot is for direct injection. Im sure trailtech would make a guage for them.
Is it for sure that SHOT only works with direct injection? I remember when it first came out, there was somebody on here that worked in an industry that was experimenting with a similar system on carbureted motors.

Was a reason brp accidentally showed a 10.3 screen gps update. Brp had to wait for polaris to do their new launch. Shot start works on what they only want to tell us this tech is tested on so much more than we will ever know.

Is it for sure that SHOT only works with direct injection? I remember when it first came out, there was somebody on here that worked in an industry that was experimenting with a similar system on carbureted motors.
That is what i was told because direct injection only needs a half rotation to fire engine. I sure polaris could figure something out. If you put e start on your polaris it is heavier than do. Put cv customs lightweight battery kit in and they are probably even is my bet.

I think shot start would be awesome but I doubt if anyone will notice the weight of electric start. I took off my diamond S can this weekend and installed the stock muffler to see if the diamond s was creating an issue and I didn’t notice the weight at all but my ears were much happier.
Funny you say that because I always thought diamond s was quiet. Went riding with 2 buddies with boost cans and one was twice as loud as the other. I even said, i thought you put a diamond s on. He goes "i did".

Funny you say that because I always thought diamond s was quiet. Went riding with 2 buddies with boost cans and one was twice as loud as the other. I even said, i thought you put a diamond s on. He goes "i did".
My diamond s is super quiet. Wish it had a little bark to it. My buddies diamond s can sounds great.

Still waiting on my 23 boost. Sitting at built ready to ship for a couple weeks with last delivery date of 2/28. This morning they changed the date yet again. Not pissed, just seriously disappointed.

5acf3788c48d74ff8ec09fe13344f62a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a bunch of bullshit right there. I'd cancel it and pick up a cheaper dealer hold over.

Premium Features

Back